By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What color is this dress??

What color?

Black and Blue 140 47.30%

White and Gold 105 35.47%

Blue and Gold 50 16.89%

Total:295
KylieDog said:
What a lame internet joke.

How is it a joke?

Around the Network

My best friend posted me in Line.

Oh well, it's white & gold.

The dress reflects, different colors on different distances, my guess would be light blue and gold, since that is the reflection of light vissible at the closest distance.

Edit: perhaps full sunlight influences the reflection since the white gold only seemed to appear in a brighter setting. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

jlmurph2 said:
GribbleGrunger said:
It's definitely blue and gold. I'm assuming this is just a problem with image quality though?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00SJEUCWU/ref=tsm_1_fb_lk

This is the dress on amazon.

The reviews on amazon are the best

We reap what we sow

PixelPerfect said:
No matter how I look at it, I can only see blue and black. Might be just my poor eyesight though.

It is black and blue lol if you view the link of where the dress is being sold you can see its labelled blue and clearly see the black details.

I've always saw it as black and blue, even with the different light setting.  Maybe I just knew how black and blue looked like in certain lighting.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
jlmurph2 said:

How is it a joke?

A man walks into a bar wearing 2 armbands, a lifejacket and a fedora, he says to the barman "Two packets of salt and vinegar please", the barman takes one look at him and says "We don't do cheese and onion on a Tuesday"

Do you get the joke?

Am I supposed to?

I saw white and gold before I saw that Vine. Now it's black and blue.

Ofcourse it is blue and black, even when I look at it through PhotoShop. Where would one even get white and gold from??

Hiku said:

Yesterday: White and gold

Today:  Blue and black

What's interesting about this is not other people seeing things differently. It's when you see it differently as well.

It was clearly white and gold last night, and now its clearly blue and black.

It blew my mind

Puppyroach said:
Ofcourse it is blue and black, even when I look at it through PhotoShop. Where would one even get white and gold from??

The vine in the OP helps you understand