By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What if the new Zelda had quick time events? Is there a double standard?

If Zelda was like the Order, I think people would have an uproar over it and call Ninten absolutely crazy. I don't think it would get a pass. I imagine there are instances where a game would get a pass, but it'd depend on the circumstances.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Please do not compare games like The Order with one of the best franchises ever created.

They should add black bars too just for the lolz

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

okr said:
Please do not compare games like The Order with one of the best franchises ever created.

He didn't /trolling

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

QTE-s are ok, if they are implemented well. I loved the QTEs in the God of War series, but I was not a huge fan of the ones found in Uncharted: GA.

If there are implemented in a Zelda game, Im certain that it will be one of the better ways of using them

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I laugh at the thought of Zelda being as poorly made as most popular triple a games... lol

I'm open with new ideas... but it all depends on the execution. New features are nice, but if they are added for the sake of adding them, then I would rather them not.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

good thing it shall never happen

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Don´t you worry, it will never happen.

I think Zelda should worry about something more crucial like water.

.- -... -.-. -..