Tagged games:

Which game do you like more?

The Order: 1886 45 27.27%

Codename S.T.E.A.M. 102 61.82%

see results 18 10.91%

Total:165
Rafie said:
Fededx said:

Don't tell me what to do man, you're not a moderator here. It´s just an opinion, if you don't like it, don't read it, that's it. For example, I have no idea about what you preferred, since I absolutely don't care. :)

.....and obviously you're a....yeah not worth it. Foolishness!

Please stop quoting me, or reading my sound opinions, See ya buddy.

Around the Network
Fededx said:

That's the best post you've made in this thread thus far. Stay humble.....

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I haven't followed the Order very closely (dont have a PS4 yet) but it looks pretty good. Codename STEAM, I'm purely interested based on the developer's pedigree.

I haven't played either, so I don't know.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Rafie said:
Fededx said:

That's the best post you've made in this thread thus far. Stay humble.....

Stop dismissing my posts.

Around the Network

So far in the poll people liked STEAM more, around 1 third for the Order, two thirds for steam.

Many say it's a choice between gameplay (STEAM) or visuals (the order). But I think there are more things involved. For instance artstyle is an important theme. The Order has a realistic looking artstyle with a smoky and somewhat dark historical London. Steam on the other hand had a decision for a comic-look (that is intensified in the cutscenes and the speech bubbles).

As a side-note: Rafie and Fededx, can you both please stop the derailing.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I don't think "which game do you like more" is a good poll title. Correct me if I'm wrong, but what you're asking isn't so much a question of which we'd prefer to PLAY, but which has a more intriguing translation of a Steam Punk Victorian London. If so, I say The Order. Otherwise, I'd pick Steam. The demo was impressive, especially if that's just the tip of the iceberg (though I have a bad feeling the story will be bland), but the graphics were disappointing, and I AM A FAN OF CEL-SHADING! Even the game I'm developing is Cel-shaded, but I'd much rather watch a CGI movie that looks like the Order than watch a CGI cartoon that looks like Steam.
I won't vote till you clarify what exactly that poll title means, since it doesn't tally with your OP.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs

Mnementh said:
So far in the poll people liked STEAM more, around 1 third for the Order, two thirds for steam.

Many say it's a choice between gameplay (STEAM) or visuals (the order). But I think there are more things involved. For instance artstyle is an important theme. The Order has a realistic looking artstyle with a smoky and somewhat dark historical London. Steam on the other hand had a decision for a comic-look (that is intensified in the cutscenes and the speech bubbles).

As a side-note: Rafie and Fededx, can you both please stop the derailing.

Dude I been stopped replying to him. No need to add my name in anything. Please and thanks!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron