By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BREAKING NEWS! New VIDEO Footage! The Order Sequel?

Looks gorgeous!

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
vivster said:
So just flood the town with smoke, add a couple of additional spires and sprinkle it with airships.

Thats still more changes than pokemon has seen in 20 years.

Why do this? What was the point of bringing in Pokemon?

So... The Order 1887? The Order 1886 2? The Order 1886: The Sequel? Is there any way that the sequel's name is gonna be good?

Rafie said:
MohammadBadir said:
-.-
To think this gets a sequel and plently of good games don't.

Have you even played the game? Judging by your "plenty of GOOD games" comment, you didn't like the game.

It's rather obvious that I didn't, but I've heard enough about it to know that it's not a good game. Rather, it's just another graphically intensive game that doesn't really shine that much anywhere else.

The Sydney one looks so good. I hope we get some openworld game in a setting like that sometime.

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
vivster said:
So just flood the town with smoke, add a couple of additional spires and sprinkle it with airships.

Thats still more changes than pokemon has seen in 20 years.

Yes, 5 regions and 600 more Pokemon is less changes than smoke.

Great now this is gonna turn into an order vs pokemon thread cause some people can't stay on topic...

OT: Hope its true, there was room for improvement in the first game and hopefully Ready at Dawn takes note.

MohammadBadir said:
Rafie said:

Have you even played the game? Judging by your "plenty of GOOD games" comment, you didn't like the game.

It's rather obvious that I didn't, but I've heard enough about it to know that it's not a good game. Rather, it's just another graphically intensive game that doesn't really shine that much anywhere else.

No it's not obvious. Also, why are you going by word of mouf from reviewers and such instead of making your own judgement? The game is actually good. Although reviewers do have valid points about the game's flaws, they were also a bit too critical of such attributes that may not be a negative to others (QTE's, MP's, etc) I'm not criticizing you about you not liking the game. Just curious as to why you don't think it's a "good" game. There are plenty of good games that has bad sequels too. I'm sure you know that though.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Teeqoz said:
The Sydney one looks so good. I hope we get some openworld game in a setting like that sometime.

Assassin Creed will try to be like this without the TESLA part? So you might get a sandbox based in Industrial London. Assuming they don't mess it up. 

Will they have the nerve to do it?