By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BREAKING NEWS! New VIDEO Footage! The Order Sequel?

teigaga said:
mtachi said:
So... The Order 1887? The Order 1886 2? The Order 1886: The Sequel? Is there any way that the sequel's name is gonna be good?

The Order: *something* Age. 

*Dragons* in Steampunk Victorian London?  Go on...

Around the Network

I keep getting the Assassin's Creed vibe with The Order, where they originally have great concepts, designs and environments but still lacked in the first game but will be so much better in the sequel. Just hope The Order wont become an annual game series lol

Look at all the cloud cover in the art work. Its like the entire game was born in thick fog.

yeah, Sony and RAD should kept the IP moving forward, despite the unjust criticism and negativity.  Hey, why not?  The Order has a fantastic visual world, great characters, and many loose ends in the plot with 1886.  I predict if they make an improved 1887 game, it will at least double the current sales and establish a cool new series not unlike Uncharted...

Augen said:
teigaga said:

The Order: *something* Age. 

*Dragons* in Steampunk Victorian London?  Go on...

lool, was thinking more Golden Age/Iron age but there have always been those stories that the royal family are reptilians. Dragon Reptile people instead of Werewofls, that could work 

Around the Network

This is breaking news? Sterling said the game is basically a prologue for obvious sequels. I thought this was a foregone conclusion.

the_dengle said:

This is breaking news?

yes because we have some art to discuss/speculate about.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Oh man I hope not. The Order: 1886 has been the biggest disappointment of the 8th generationfor me. I don't want to hear, see or read about anything to do with The Order OR Ready at Yawn. Can't wait for Bloodborne, though.

Nate_Drake said:

Oh man I hope not. The Order: 1886 has been the biggest disappointment of the 8th generationfor me. I don't want to hear, see or read about anything to do with The Order OR Ready at Yawn. Can't wait for Bloodborne, though.

Then why are you here?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

i see this as a good thing (if its a sequel), because i really like the setting and the whole world they created, so if they make a sequel it should be a no brainer that they would improve on their mistakes:

-eliminate QTEs
-make the game longer
-make bigger levels (there is no problem in having a linear game, but having more open levels while still being linear like TLOU is always an improvement)
-hopefully add coo-op or some kind of multiplayer.