By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales - Feb 16 - 22 2015

PS4 doing good. any software that might push sales coming out soon?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

MC is surperior tracker

We finally agree about something in a Japan sales thread!

nanzano said:
tbone51 said:

MC is surperior tracker, so 3ds wins today^^^

Also looks like i was right about vita HW! I think i predicted 33-35k

lol superior Based on what? I already told you, I make sale analysis not guess. giving number without argumentation is like playing lotto. You gave numbers without giving any argument. I told that if the retailer sales are similar to online sales it should be a minimum of 4 times more sale, so the only conclusion is that it wasn't similar as simple as that

Based on alot of people. But i wont get into that. 

Also what do you mean? You were way off, even after me and Out was telling you your prediction was very optimistic.You were saying it'll be no lower than 50k. I gave my reasons awhile back stating why it wont be that high, but you brushed me off saying you knew what you were talking about.

Teeqoz said:
Great week for Xbox One!

In all seriousness though, nice opening from GE2RB with a great push for hardware to follow. The Order did above expectations, and did okayish I suppose. PS4 HW rising from DQH hype and God Eater+The Order. Next week is gonna be really interesting.

Actually it IS a good week for the XB1. Any idea what caused the sudden spike?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Teeqoz said:
Great week for Xbox One!

In all seriousness though, nice opening from GE2RB with a great push for hardware to follow. The Order did above expectations, and did okayish I suppose. PS4 HW rising from DQH hype and God Eater+The Order. Next week is gonna be really interesting.

Halo MCC bundle

PS4 should be on top next week !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

MC is surperior tracker

We finally agree about something in a Japan sales thread!

lol, i thought we been agreed!!! Famitsu more useful when it comes to bundles/digital dwnloads/etc. (Also Digital... because its the only one :p)

GribbleGrunger said:
Teeqoz said:
Great week for Xbox One!

Dead or Alive 5

Ps4 will get another boost next week and fall after that.

Aerys said:

Halo MCC bundle

PS4 should be on top next week !

Ah, thanks. Yes, the PS4 should see even higher sales next week. I predicted a new weekly average of around 25k until the next spike, although I'm not sure when the next game is coming out after DQ:H that would cause that spike. Any idea what the timetable is for PS4 games in Japan?

The PS5 Exists. 

bananaking21 said:
PS4 doing good. any software that might push sales coming out soon?

Dragon quest heroes on next week's chart. it's pretty much the reason it's been selling like that.