By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 RPG Opinions and Feedback

Goddbless make sure you complete all of the 360s others JRPG's before started Lost Odyssey. It is in a class by itself and may ruin the other games for you if you play it before finishing the others.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
Ok so you like the JRPG games: Lost Odyseey, Eternal Sonata and Blue Dragon. They are all good games. Well there is also Beautiful Katamari and Final Fantasy 11 and 12 available.

If you get a PS3, Final fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy 13 Versus will be out next year.

XBox 360 with more JRPG games you like is definitely your best choice of console.

katamary damacy is a jrpg? lol

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Darc Requiem said:
Goddbless make sure you complete all of the 360s others JRPG's before started Lost Odyssey. It is in a class by itself and may ruin the other games for you if you play it before finishing the others.

Oh not to worry, I'm going to end Eternal Sonata then move on to Blue Dragon. Once that's done I'll tackle Lost Odessy. I'm still trying to finish that prequel novel so I can start Mass Effect. I probably have enough unplayed games to last me until August/September.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo