By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wich is the best controller of this generation?

What do you think?

Wii U > XBO > PS4 82 15.53%

Wii U > PS4 > XBO 63 11.93%

XBO > Wii U > PS4 50 9.47%

XBO > PS4 > Wii U 57 10.80%

PS4 > Wii U > XBO 110 20.83%

PS4 > XBO > Wii U 157 29.73%

Console controller sucks, is a better mouse 9 1.70%

Total:528

The DS4 with Xbox One sticks is my controller of choice for everything!

Best Steam Controller around.

Around the Network

The ps4 controller is better than the rest, i guess the pro controller is also better than the xbox controller. The xbox controllers for me are always gonna be the worst controllers in their generation. MS to this day uses rounded buttons which really hearts your fingers playing anything like dynasty warrior or any game not being a first person shooters after some time.
With each new new xbox controller the buttons got better and the surface more even but its still not like on playstation.

They're all pretty comfortable, I'll say the XB1.

I like the gamepad as well.

See the result, exactly what i told you.

ps4 controller is pretty damn comfy

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

all are crap this gen.

Dont get me wrong its the first time EVER sony made a controller that does not feel shit when holding it. BUT. The analog sticks suck and the triggers break. PS3 controllers were crap but they didnt break.

With the X1 controller I feel that LB and RB are on a weird place and I feel pretty uncomfy going from LT to LB and from RT to RB. 360 Controllers were more comfortable imo but they had an annoying battery brick on the back and had a bad dpad.

And with the WiiU one it lacks analog triggers and has crap rumble. The Gamepad has shity phne rumble and the pro cotroller has 1-side-rumble. I think it was the lest side. When I play Mariokart and only 1 hand "shakes" its pretty annoying.

The only thing that makes one of the controllers bearable is the functionality of the gamepad with off tv play and all that stuff.

I just realized two things; all three of those controllers in the OP look terrible from an aesthetic point of view and I haven't tried any of them. I literally have not played a single game on One, PS4 or Wii U yet.

WiiU Game Pad

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

PS4 >>>>>>>>>>>> Xbone > Wii U Pro >>> Wii U GamePad

Xbox One for the revolutionary use of AA batteries.