By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your Favorite Franchise? (New Poll, 2nd Favorite Franchise!)

What would be your 2nd favorite franchise?

The Legend of Zelda 19 21.35%

Final Fantasy 11 12.36%

Metal Gear Solid 6 6.74%

Super Mario Bros 15 16.85%

Pokemon 4 4.49%

Kingdom Hearts 2 2.25%

Metroid 5 5.62%

God of War 5 5.62%

Halo 4 4.49%

Nothing on this list (post in thread) 18 20.22%

Total:89

Halo

Around the Network

Final fantasy

Metal Gear Solid

Super Smash Bros.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I'm sure it's obvious, but... Metroid!

Around the Network

Zelda. Fell in love with gaming because of it.

3D Mario, so I suppose I fit into Super Mario Bros. ^_^

Super Mario 64, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, and Super Mario 3D World are some of the greatest games ever! :D

I'll go along with the rules and choose only one, but I'll also comment that you can be just as big of a fan of one series as you can another. Final Fantasy and Castlevania are those series to me.

As much as I hate to say it though, Final Fantasy. As garbage as the series has been, I still keep buying every single game with that title slapped across it. Same with Castlevania but it's actually had good titles lately. I didn't knowingly buy games I was going to hate. FF13-2 for example.

mZuzek said:
Smeags said:

3D Mario, so I suppose I fit into Super Mario Bros. ^_^

Everything I ever thought I knew... everything everyone told me... throughout all these years...

Are you telling me they were all lies?

Sonic & Knuckles is the second greatest game of all time.

Plus recently... as a franchise Sonic's been a bit hit & miss... *ahem*

Call of Duty, Unless I'm forgetting one.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.