By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your Favorite Franchise? (New Poll, 2nd Favorite Franchise!)

What would be your 2nd favorite franchise?

The Legend of Zelda 19 21.35%

Final Fantasy 11 12.36%

Metal Gear Solid 6 6.74%

Super Mario Bros 15 16.85%

Pokemon 4 4.49%

Kingdom Hearts 2 2.25%

Metroid 5 5.62%

God of War 5 5.62%

Halo 4 4.49%

Nothing on this list (post in thread) 18 20.22%

Total:89

Metroid!

My current Wii U game list:

My current 3DS game list:

Around the Network

Final Fantasy

View on YouTube

View on YouTube

Metal gear solid

The Legend of Zelda. There are a ton of franchises I love, but Zelda beats them all with easy.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

SMB3 is my favorite game of all time. But I think Zelda might be my fav. franchise of all time, with the first two NES games, Link's Awakening, and Twilight Princess being my favorite entries.

I love many other series, like Mega Man, Castlevania, the OLD Final Fantasy games, etc., but the problem is, all of those beloved franchises have fallen far by the wayside in recent years. And while I love other franchises, like Metroid or Kirby, I think I do get the most enjoyment out of a GOOD Zelda game, with a big world that I can just explore and roam around in. I think if this new Zelda lives up to anything close to it's potential, I think it might certainly get added to my favorite games list.

Around the Network

Pokemon

It's what got me into gaming; I've poured countless hours into the games since Red came out. I'd also credit the Pokemon show with getting me into anime.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

God Of War followed by Super Mario Bros.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Kingdom Hearts.

I'm now filled with determination.

Pokemon

My favorite game of all time is not Pokemon. And there is no shortage of Pokemon games I find to be less than excellent. That said, the series has been rewarding my following it since I took notice of it in 1999, and every new big iteration has provided something worth experiencing for me while leaving the earlier games relevant and worth returning to.

Love and tolerate.

Put me down for Mass Effect. Just a fantastic experience from start to finish (almost to finish anyways)

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian