By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order 1886 Review Thread - Meta: 66

Many people had high hopes too. From the first previous, I expected it to be ME like, then I heard it was Gears like. Seems it just doesn't cut it. I've not read reviews, is it just move to new area, shoot everything, move to new area?

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Aura7541 said:

I can see this game bundled with the PS4 as a free downloadable code a la The Last of Us.

So they would go from putting their best foot forward to....giving you a random severed foot?

You've a point there. Depends on whether Sony really wants more people to check out The Order. *shrugs*

I wish I was at home to make a gif about this :/

Something with the order 66 from star wars.

Oh well.

Saeko said:
jeuxvideo.com most french read web site 15/20

7h to finish for them.

That's pathetic, especially given the dev time. If it was gonna be that short the least they could've done was make it worthwhile. The PS4 is the worst system ever for worthwhile exclusives this far into its life cycle.

RolStoppable said:
Angelus said:

So they would go from putting their best foot forward to....giving you a random severed foot?

Given how poorly the game is reviewing, such heavy bundling might be necessary for Sony to get rid of their excess stock of digital copies.

Those do have a tendency to pile up if left unchecked don't they

Well, I'm sure they have all their shit in order

Around the Network

Saw it on IGN, lol

So the game has been slated. A bit expected since the Behind the door showing at the beginning of last year, but deservedly so by the points made in reviews. I'm still looking forward to it because I still like the look of it and won't be playing it until I get a PS4 anyway, so the game will be dirt cheap by then.

vkaraujo said:

Saw it on IGN, lol

This is gold.

This almost reminds me of The Conduit, though on a grander scale because Ready at Dawn is a better dev than High Voltage who has worked on more prominent content, but much the same idea. Dev who usually worked on other people's IPs gets a shot at the big time and original content and manages to achieve some good things but still falls short of making a hit.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.