By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order 1886 Review Thread - Meta: 66

Goodnightmoon said:
Areym said:

Of course there isn't. Do you get a kick of people being put off by reviews or something? I was already sold on the game long ago. I knew the criticism to this game and today, I've come to terms with it. I still want the game. Reviews RARELY deter me from getting a game because I have a mind of my own.

I don't know why you are so worked up about me liking this game, I know what I am getting into and don't need you "looking out for me." Get over yourself. It's a pathetic way to act.

... sorry?

Whatever. I already see what kind of guy you are. Just go on about your business and  hope we don't cross each other again unless you have something substantial to say.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Areym said:
That is a shame. Oh well, I still look forward to it.

There´s nothing to convince you boy, nothing. Not a 65 on meta, not a 6 hours confirmed, not a qte final boss, there´s nothing, they sold you a trailer years ago and you won´t change your mind until you waste the 60 bucks.

To think someone gets offended by someone else who is interested on getting a video game...

OT: Well that's unfortunate. Then, again, I knew what was coming when hints of the story's quality came out. Hopefully, RAD gets another crack at it and make the necessary improvements.

Areym said:
Goodnightmoon said:

... sorry?

Whatever. I already see what kind of guy you are. Just go on about your business and  hope we don't cross each other again unless you have something substantial to say.

Hey guy sorry, i´m serious, i didn´t mean to offend you, i though it didn´t sound so bad, but i must be wrong, so yeah sorry, no hard feelings.

Damn, even Kirby is rolling over it.

(I hope no one made this pun before, i couldn't check all 32 pages)

When will this game go for $18.86?

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:

I can see this game bundled with the PS4 as a free downloadable code a la The Last of Us.

mii-gamer said:
The order 1886 is rysing in Metacritic! Now at 66. Come on 69!

You jinxed it!

i still get this, will be like heavy rain a little, its what i was looking for, short and 60$ is not a prob, 60$ is anyway like 10-15$ less costly than buy in my country so :p

Aura7541 said:
KyleeStrutt said:

I can see this game bundled with the PS4 as a free downloadable code a la The Last of Us.

So they would go from putting their best foot forward to....giving you a random severed foot?

jeuxvideo.com most french read web site 15/20

7h to finish for them.