By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The order's 1886 first review 7,5/10

starcraft said:
Guitarguy said:

I got it pre-ordered from Dick Smith online for $65AUS including shipping :P

No way? Link?

Here you go buddy. $59.98AUS with $5AUS shipping!! You can also opt to pick it up.

http://www.dicksmith.com.au/playstation-4/the-order-1886-ps4-dsau-yg10750

Offer ends tomorrow. Happy to help. Dick Smith have some great preorder prices, I managed to get The Evil With, Assassin Creed Unity, Watch Dogs and TLOU:R for $60 each shipped, all on release day. I check ozbargin.com.au almost daily as they list the best deals around Australia. They just listed a Wii U 32gig Mario Kart 8 bundle from Target's Ebay store for $320AUS shipped... I was gonna get one but they have sold out... :(

Around the Network

Plays through game on easy, complains about game being short...Not that it bothers me much, I take my time with games.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Aura7541 said:
platformmaster918 said:

yeah I read on.  As long as the ride is good I don't care if it has to wait a couple years for the destination

From what I have interpreted from GAF's impressions, the ride is good for the most part until the end. Also, everyone is gushing at the IQ of this game.

sounds like it's exactly what I want.  A good cinematic ride with a heavy emphasis on story and presentation, which has seemed like RaD's message since the beginning.  Most of the people hating on this game have been asking for something completely different which I don't understand.  I don't like JRPGs but I certainly don't complain about their design or ask them to change.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

This is about what I expected. It'll probably end up in the low 70's for the meta.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Areym said:

Sounds fair enough. I have no quarrel with QTE so it won't be a negative for me (unless the final boss or a major boss is QTE exclusive)

I'll get my money's worth if I enjoy the game and what it offers. I usually only play A new game for about an hour a day (If it is fairly linear, like TLoU and Uncharted) to elongate the over experience, makes me look forward to my next play if the game is interesting enough.

You may want to hold on your purchase a little bit my friend.

Around the Network

Not bad.

Can't wait to try it out.

I hate QTE.

I don't mind cut-scenes, but hate QTE.

This game sounds fucking awesome.

Not that I'm gonna get gonna get the game, but if they played it on easy and rushed through the game, then that invalidates the whole review and their point about length, in my opinion. A modern TPS on easy is... piss easy. You can probably get 2h extra of gameplay and space out the QTEs by playing it on normal.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

A French magazine gave it 7.5? Sounds like my 71 meta prediction is a bit too high.