By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The order's 1886 first review 7,5/10

LudicrousSpeed said:
More power to them if they think the game is worth a 9.5 out of 10, but shouldn't a review for a game that good, be a little longer? It's like The Order of video game reviews. Hell the sound is like one small paragraph. And it says nothing in depth about the gameplay.

Transformers 4 is close to 3 hours long. John Wick was just over 100 minutes.

I felt I got  more value out of John Wick( I really liked John Wick).

And before you say "movies cost less than games" it cost me 30 bucks to go to the movies (me, my wife and snacks) not to mention going out to a movie almost always includes eating out at either Outback or this awsome Mexican Resturant.... So ya movie night is more than a full priced game. And my wife plans on watching me plan the order because she wont get bored watching me run around and kill stuff for 30 minutes(or hunt for 50 million collectables) between any story action. Its really a win win.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network
tokilamockingbrd said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
More power to them if they think the game is worth a 9.5 out of 10, but shouldn't a review for a game that good, be a little longer? It's like The Order of video game reviews. Hell the sound is like one small paragraph. And it says nothing in depth about the gameplay.

Transformers 4 is close to 3 hours long. John Wick was just over 100 minutes.

I felt I got  more value out of John Wick( I really liked John Wick).

And before you say "movies cost less than games" it cost me 30 bucks to go to the movies (me, my wife and snacks) not to mention going out to a movie almost always includes eating out at either Outback or this awsome Mexican Resturant.... So ya movie night is more than a full priced game. And my wife plans on watching me plan the order because she wont get bored watching me run around and kill stuff for 30 minutes(or hunt for 50 million collectables) between any story action. Its really a win win.

Im talking about the review. Its very short and non-descriptive.