By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 14 February 2015

Evolve not doing great as expected. MS wasted money on exclusive advertising rights for that one.

Around the Network
Burek said:
SWORDF1SH said:
sully1311 said:
So Evolve did around 40k this week......

Looks that way. 20k for X1 and PS4 while PC has about 1k.

Very happy about that. I was hoping for even less, so that it's not #1 all formats, but I'll take what I can get. Now I hope it has poor legs and that it drops out of the charts quickly. As long as it doesn't break a million, I'll be satisfied.

Next week - The Order debuts at #1 easily, its legs will be very interesting to observe. Until we get a few weeks of data for it, it will be impossible to judge its success, as it is walking the fine line due to negativity surrounding it.

Don't understand why you would want a game to bomb so much?

Seece said:
Burek said:
SWORDF1SH said:
sully1311 said:
So Evolve did around 40k this week......

Very happy about that. I was hoping for even less, so that it's not #1 all formats, but I'll take what I can get. Now I hope it has poor legs and that it drops out of the charts quickly. As long as it doesn't break a million, I'll be satisfied.

Next week - The Order debuts at #1 easily, its legs will be very interesting to observe. Until we get a few weeks of data for it, it will be impossible to judge its success, as it is walking the fine line due to negativity surrounding it.

The $120 DLCs day one?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Seece said:
Burek said:
SWORDF1SH said:

Many want it to bomb because of its DLC and its strategy around it.

Gta was 16733, that makes LoZ/MH over that and Evolve at least 34k+

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
Seece said:

The $120 DLCs day one?

Oh right, what exactly is the DLC?

3DS HW only 57% more than the previews week with new 3DS?  In other word if it was 5k before it is around 7.5k this week which means less than any holiday week? Looks like bad advertising in UK tbh

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Seece said:

I don't like it. I usually want games that I do not like to bomb.

nanzano said:

3DS HW only 57% more than the previews week with new 3DS?  In other word if it was 5k before it is around 7.5k this week which means less than any holiday week? Looks like bad advertising in UK tbh

or just UK being UK. Its Nintendo's Weakest Country (well from the big ones i mean). Still bad though, but at least the SW is doing ok there. 

Another bad call by MS, like the ACU advertising.

They need a Destiny/Watchdogs effect. Doesn't seem like its going to happen any time soon.

Whos doing the marketing for Batman AK?