By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My fanboyism has gone full circle!

Is PC Master Race the way forward?

Yes 15 28.30%

Of Course 16 30.19%

Absolutely 22 41.51%

Total:53

I started leaning heavily towards PC around the time Skyrim hit PC. It really drove me to see how PC operates and what could be done with a PC game. Played the jeebus out of it until Wii U came out and now I go Wii U/PC. After it was confirmed that X1/PS4 were going x86 I decided I'd just leave out the middlemen and go with the source.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

A couple weeks ago I made a thread asking if the Steam version of FF8 was any good (it was on sale), after getting that then there was Age of Empires 2, steam sales and humble bundles and now I've got a big PC backlog already

Whatever you do don't go out hoarding the steam sales or other online distributors otherwise you'll end up like those unfortunate souls out there who never get around to to playing their backlog of games they purchase ...

bunchanumbers said:
I started leaning heavily towards PC around the time Skyrim hit PC. It really drove me to see how PC operates and what could be done with a PC game. Played the jeebus out of it until Wii U came out and now I go Wii U/PC. After it was confirmed that X1/PS4 were going x86 I decided I'd just leave out the middlemen and go with the source.

Just so you know there are games on the HD twins that'll never come to PC ... 

If it were the WII U having all the PC games rather than the HD twins then it would be more of the middleman despite the fact that it doesn't have an x86 CPU ...

You've finally seen the light Kapi. I'm glad that I've shared this journey with you.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:

Too late...

*sigh*

Around the Network

You forgot to add in the "No." option to the poll. :D

Ka-pi96 said:
Aeolus451 said:
You forgot to add in the "No." option to the poll. :D

Oooopsie. I guess people will just have to say yes then

I would if gaming on consoles turn into online only or digital only. ;)

I always had a Nintendo and a Sony console since basically the ps1 / 64 era. But I still don't have a PS4, I don't know, maybe I just have less free time than before but the console doesn't appeal to me that much. However I am in love with a lot of games on my Wii U, so I went full Nintendo this gen.

I went Nintendo > Playstation > PC > Xbox > Playstation and now back to PC there just recently but i'm currently like 50/50 with PS4 and PC (can't be arsed sitting at a desk again for too long yet)

How about starting to appreciate all platforms equally instead of focusing on just one? Every platform has its flaws. Committing to just one is just ignoring these flaws.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.