By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My fanboyism has gone full circle!

Is PC Master Race the way forward?

Yes 15 28.30%

Of Course 16 30.19%

Absolutely 22 41.51%

Total:53
Chazore said:
Cloudman said:
 I usually play on PC and steam when I can play with friends : ) Starbound with friends is so fuun...

Starbound is one of those games I find relaxing to play, still one of the good indie games out there I've played in a long while and definitely a game to play with friends though I need to get more of them to buy the damn game lol.

My one main gripe with the game is the devs taking forever to update it, it took them a whole year to throw in some quests and add a few things here and there but nothing as drastic as made out to be, they even removed hunger and tempreture systems which killed the survival aspect for those of us that liked it (I liked tempreture but hunger could have used more work).

Decided to grab Project Zomboid a few hours ago since I tried the demo like 2 years ago and the full game seems to have improved a lot since then with things like multiplayer, co-op, local co-op, gamepad support and a lot more additions, worth a pick up if you like open world zombie survival games with crafting in the mix.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/108600/

I joined the Starbound game very late, just in December, so I got to jump into the new update, which is awesome, but also I do dislike how they took out hunger and temperature. I miss the danger of needing food, and hunting seems sort of pointless now... And I miss the temperature too! It lost some of that survival vibe it had. But I still enjoy this so much, collecting loot, building things, and finding new weird things! I hope they  complete it soon. I want to hardcore that too! And the music is so excellent! It really makes me feel like adventuring.

I`ll check out Project Zombie later. I like zombies and co-op. Thanks for the suggestion ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread