By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My fanboyism has gone full circle!

Is PC Master Race the way forward?

Yes 15 28.30%

Of Course 16 30.19%

Absolutely 22 41.51%

Total:53

Although I've been playing my Wii U way more lately, PC will always be my favorite platform.The freedom of the PC is what makes it so attractive you are the one who decides how your gaming experience will be.

Wanna play at 1080p with SGSSAA - Sure!

Wanna play at 4k - No problem!

Wanna play at 5760x2160 - Suit yourself!

PC has allowed me to experience gaming in way that most people will not experience until many years in the future,it is because of this freedom that PC will always be my primary platform.

Around the Network

I think the hype for Windows 10 has made you want more power. Obviously the Xbone's low resolution graphics won't satisfy you, even if you prefer their yummy Achievements. You are still an M$ fanboy nevertheless. PC = M$

As for me, I am now a 3DS fanboy with Vita as my side hoe. Don't be fooled by me always being on Xbone, it has to be on for me to watch TV

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I started on playstation and switched to pc and now i am back on playstation, pc gaming has so many flaws and the better graphics is not worth to spent the extra money on this.imo

I went from hardcore PC player to Playstation after 2011. I still play World of Warcraft though and I still build my own computers. I'm glad I switched to Playstation for most of my gaming. So much wrong with PC gaming that it's not worth it unless it's an MMO to me. Plus PC fans and their master race bs is annoying and toxic. Having the worst fan base around doesn't help people join. Btw how can you like Steam achievements considering they are by far the worst out of any system.

>: ) Where's the 'hell no' option, Ka-pi? Haha... regardless of what other consoles I try out, I think I ultimately roll back to Ninten consoles. I just enjoy the games there most. Sony's trophy system sort of makes me hesitant to try many games at once (yeah, this is a stupid reason) and I was never really interested in Xbox. I do dabble in PCs, like L4D, Minecraft, and currently Starbound. I usually play on PC and steam when I can play with friends : ) Starbound with friends is so fuun...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
PC gaming is the logical progression for someone who likes Xbox and/or PlayStation. Casuals and kids play the games on a console, but real gamers build their own rig.

Lol "real gamers" okay.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

ALL HAIL GABEN! Like I said some time ago, this is my last console gen, going full PC after this ones over.

I'm now filled with determination.

Hynad said:

PC gaming for me is cyclical. I usually get back into it when the console generation gets stale, usually towards the end of it. That's when the hardware shows its age most and great games get released further in-between.

As an effect to that, I spend less and less on console stuff, so I have more cash available to upgrade or change my PC. Usually, it happens every 5 or so years.

That being said, I'm not a fan of PC gaming. To me, it's convenient and all, but I don't have the same thrill gaming on PC as I have on a brand new console.

In the end, I'm a Sony and Nintendo fan first and foremost. Been like that forever and I see no reason for this to change.

Kinda off topic, but I absolutely love your sig.

I'm now filled with determination.

Cloudman said:
 I usually play on PC and steam when I can play with friends : ) Starbound with friends is so fuun...

Starbound is one of those games I find relaxing to play, still one of the good indie games out there I've played in a long while and definitely a game to play with friends though I need to get more of them to buy the damn game lol.

My one main gripe with the game is the devs taking forever to update it, it took them a whole year to throw in some quests and add a few things here and there but nothing as drastic as made out to be, they even removed hunger and tempreture systems which killed the survival aspect for those of us that liked it (I liked tempreture but hunger could have used more work).

Decided to grab Project Zomboid a few hours ago since I tried the demo like 2 years ago and the full game seems to have improved a lot since then with things like multiplayer, co-op, local co-op, gamepad support and a lot more additions, worth a pick up if you like open world zombie survival games with crafting in the mix.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/108600/

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Heh. *lights cigarette*

I've been a part of the Master Race for years... Joining now isn't the least bit significant.