By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Has a fanbase ever ruined something for you?

Some of you should probably lay off the forums or community side of games if you're getting bothered by a game or console's fanbase. If you're just playing the game, you won't hear or see the majority of 'em. MMO's and some online games are more community focused and it's sometimes near impossible to isolate yourself from a fanbase unless you don't play the game.

Around the Network

ehh apple is the scum dirty son of some damn bitches that like to shit on my damn fun by bragging about their iphone 6 -_-

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

StarOcean said:
Final Fantasy fans. I love FFX/FF3 (DS/PSP) but if I ever bring that up to any hardcore FF fan they'll say they suck and to play FF6/7/9 and it'll change my opinion... it didn't. I mostly hate 6/7/9 fans, and I don't want to because I love all FF games, but my god, they'll shit on your opinion any chance they get :P

Your opinion sucks. 

No offense, I'm just trying to make a joke from your post.

The Sony fanbase irritate me sometimes. Nobody here though. Just some of the more enthusiastic types on sites like N4G.

I wouldn't say they ruined anything. Sony's customer service did that a while ago.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
ehh apple is the scum dirty son of some damn bitches that like to shit on my damn fun by bragging about their iphone 6 -_-

You tell them bitches.

Around the Network
Redgrave said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

You tell them bitches.

oh hell yes I tell them bitches!

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3