By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ready at Dawn leaves the psp forever

FreeTalkLive said:
SamuelRSmith said:

2 Sure, he may have been banned for not being respectful, but that doesn't mean that you have to be disrespectful to him. To quote Ghandi: "And eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth can leave the world blind and toothless".

Judging by that line and your sig file, I wonder, are you just using this thread to bash Christians?  I am not saying that is wrong, just wondering. 

How on earth am I bashing Christians? The quote in my sig happens to be the same quote I'm using on MSN right now, which I change weekly (all Simpsons), and I decided to carry that system onto my VGchartz signature.

I wasn't aware of anything to do with Christians in this entire thread, nor am I aware as to whether or not you're a
Christian.

tbh, I don't know where you got that from (although, of course, the sig can mislead, but that had nothing to do with
my posts). 

Around the Network
Aj_habfan said:
Oh god, stop sticking up for leo-j like he is all of a sudden untouchable, he can stick up for himself if he has a problem with it.

He did stick up for himself when he said "Don't call me that". I'm not sticking up for leo-j because he's 
leo-j, I found FreeTalkLive's post unnessassary (spl?) and rude. 

Where is zackblue when you need him...

Sorry for Sony, they lost a good selling franchise in PSP

MANUELF said:
Sorry for Sony, they lost a good selling franchise in PSP

WTF

Sony lost nothing, they own the ips they can have whom ever the hell they want make new ones.

Around the Network

They could be comming back later on , bu lets be honest , they did their job on the PSP ;) I wish them all the best luck , and hope that their next project will flop , so they can come back to it :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!