By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ready at Dawn leaves the psp forever

@Cheebee

They are currently working on Okami Wii, so I'm guessing they perhaps have a title in line for either PS3 or 360.

Around the Network

There were rumors that they were going to work on a ps3 exclusive after the Okami Wii port. I'm not sure how credible they were.

Edit: Actually, the rumor was that they'd be developing the next J&D for the ps3 instead of Naughty Dog.  I would consider it 100% false, then, as Naughty Dog loves J&D, and have expressed interest in making another one, and I can't see them giving up the franchise. 

FreeTalkLive said:
Yes sir, what should I call you, sir? Also, I wasn't even talking to you. And, oh, I normally don't take orders from 15 year olds. Hell, if I normally ignore Lt. Cols and such, why would I listen to your orders?

Perhaps because it's his name, and he decides what people call him, not other people. If he had wanted people to call him "Joel" he would have specified, or have used that has his username.

It's showing respect, not taking orders. 

What's his name? Joel. I already knew that. And please, I don't make fun of him here and I never have. Even though many people do, that's not my style.

Also, bring respect and him up in the same post is not the most thought provoking thing I have ever heard considering how many times he has been banned for not sure respect to the VGC forum rules.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I THINK they are also working on a Wii-Ware puzzle game, is this not correct?

Didn't they also develop Contra 4 for DS?

Either way, this is a good company, and I'm looking forward to their non-God of Puzzle offerings.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Microsoft should get them to work on a platformer for the 360... :D

Legend11 said:
Microsoft should get them to work on a platformer for the 360... :D

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

FreeTalkLive said:
1What's his name? Joel. I already knew that. And please, I don't make fun of him here and I never have. Even though many people do, that's not my style.

2Also, bring respect and him up in the same post is not the most thought provoking thing I have ever heard considering how many times he has been banned for not sure respect to the VGC forum rules.

1 It's not a point about 'making fun'. You used a name that he didn't want to be called, for whatever reason that may be. He requested that you didn't refer to him by that name. And you apparently acted as though he'd been giving you orders.

2 Sure, he may have been banned for not being respectful, but that doesn't mean that you have to be disrespectful to him. To quote Ghandi: "And eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth can leave the world blind and toothless". 

Oh god, stop sticking up for leo-j like he is all of a sudden untouchable, he can stick up for himself if he has a problem with it.

SamuelRSmith said:

2 Sure, he may have been banned for not being respectful, but that doesn't mean that you have to be disrespectful to him. To quote Ghandi: "And eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth can leave the world blind and toothless".

Judging by that line and your sig file, I wonder, are you just using this thread to bash Christians?  I am not saying that is wrong, just wondering. 

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org