By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Monster Hunter 4 Thread: Hunting Season Is Now Open. Online Meets Avaliable!

Finally got my Rathalos Plate lol.

I don't ever want to see Rathalos again. I was actually going to sell the game.

And to Rathalos:

Around the Network

Should I feel bad that I've had a full set of Rathalos armor plus a Rathalos Great Sword and a other various items involving it for awhile because I think I need to be. :/

Plus I had fun fighting him so.... I just get lots of lucky drops?

morenoingrato said:

Finally got my Rathalos Plate lol.

I don't ever want to see Rathalos again. I was actually going to sell the game.

And to Rathalos:

See? Was all just complaining for nothing.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Alright, High Rank. Now i get to start all over again

It also doesn't seem like there's a super armor for Guard +/Guard Up. Maybe high rank gives me better gems that i can get the two together, however.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I was doing the final egg-quest and I encountred another Rathalos.

So.Funny.

Okay, now I'll pursue HR4.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

I was doing the final egg-quest and I encountred another Rathalos.

So.Funny.

Okay, now I'll pursue HR4.

I got there yesterday. Today i hunted Tetsucabra all but once (Purple Gypceros, who OHKO'd me, full health, when it woke up from playing possum...), got all the Tetsu parts i need for Tetsu armor S. Now i just need to hunt Rhenoplos, some bugs, and some seeds for some reason, and i'll have a high rank set and can start exploring properly.

Just beat the main campaign this morning. Currently G2 online. Have full Seltas X gear for my Gunlance.

Finished Tetsucabra S armor. The RNG was getting silly about Hercudromes there for a bit.

Fuck you Random Number generator, you fucking cuntrag.

Took full iron and old pickaxes to Crystal Clearing, every single one broke by the time I got 2 f the 4 sulphur crystals I needed.

Tried to finish by subquest; picked every single mushroom on the map, didn't get the Ripened one I needed.

Truly shitty game design, Capcom.

curl-6 said:
Fuck you Random Number generator, you fucking cuntrag.

Took full iron and old pickaxes to Crystal Clearing, every single one broke by the time I got 2 f the 4 sulphur crystals I needed.

Tried to finish by subquest; picked every single mushroom on the map, didn't get the Ripened one I needed.

Truly shitty game design, Capcom.

Quest abandonment is at least no-cost, so when stuff like that happens, you can start over with all the stuff you bought.