By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you played for the most amount of hours?

Probably Gothic 3. No idea about the hours but 500+ definitely.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

1.Life - I've played it my entire life.

2.Europa Universalis 3 - ~800 hours

3.Minecraft - ~500 hours.

Counter-Strike, Quake III, Left 4 Dead 2, Pokemon HeartGold, Final Fantasy IX, Xenoblade, Smash Bros Melee and Mario Kart DS are the games I've played the most! I've spent at least 200 hours with each of them!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I've put around 600 hours into Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Cloudman said:

Dude, Minecraft is awesome! Who would hate? ; ) I would play that a lot with a bud too, til we beat it together on hardcore. Then we retired it and moved on to Starbound... orz

A lot of people hate Minecraft tho! Many MC haters are 'purists' who don't understand the worth of the gameplay. Sometimes even I would get bored of it and agree.

Around the Network
DrasticDracon said:
Cloudman said:

Dude, Minecraft is awesome! Who would hate? ; ) I would play that a lot with a bud too, til we beat it together on hardcore. Then we retired it and moved on to Starbound... orz

A lot of people hate Minecraft tho! Many MC haters are 'purists' who don't understand the worth of the gameplay. Sometimes even I would get bored of it and agree.

What does purist even mean here..?? What are the pure of..? O:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Hard for me to say definitively. It's either Halo CE, Halo 3, Oblivion, WoW, or Crysis 2

Edit: Oh and an assortment of the early Pokemon games

Edit 2: And Spellcraft actually 

Heroes of Might & Magic III, although I like II better.

Visit my eBay stampers store: eims-stampers

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Company of heroes on Pc. Brilliant online a few years back

In no particular order:

- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Halo: CE, Halo 3
- Pokémon Gold, Ruby Version
- Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
- Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart DS
- Super Mario 64 DS

I estimate that all games listed are at around 500 hours. If Dead Space 1/2 isn't among them (possibly a few hundred hours behind still), they will likely end up there eventually.