By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you played for the most amount of hours?

ArchangelMadzz said:

Self explanatory..

Over the course of playing on and off for 8 years mine is good old Runescape (4000 hours).

This means that you have spent aproximately 5 1/2 months constantly playing Runescape. * Insert surpised smiley-face *

OT: Toy Story 2 ( I spent 3-4 years of my childhood only playing this game ( Only ).

We all know Sony domination is a real thing and there is nothing Microsoft or Nintendo can do about it....

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Can't play MGO2 anymore, and I quit XI in 2012.

Metal Gear Online 2: 2,500 hours
Final Fantasy XI: Over 28,464 hours / 1186 Days
Final Fantasy XIV: +12,240 hours / 510 Days

Mr.Playstation said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Self explanatory..

Over the course of playing on and off for 8 years mine is good old Runescape (4000 hours).

This means that you have spent aproximately 5 1/2 months constantly playing Runescape. * Insert surpised smiley-face *

OT: Toy Story 2 ( I spent 3-4 years of my childhood only playing this game ( Only ).

130 of those hours is getting 99 Runecrafting which I did whilst watching 7 seasons of Supernatural..

PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

deskpro2k3 said:

Those Final Fantasy ones seem pretty unbelievable. How is that even possible? :o

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

To be honest, it was a game called Katsuro (if you ever heard about Gladiatus, was basically the same game but instead of a gladiator theme it was a samurai theme), an already dead browser rpg.
I've played it for over 2 years, almost every single day, until it was finally shutdown.
I don't know exactly how many hours I have spent on it though.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XII with about 160 hours.

Ka-pi96 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Those Final Fantasy ones seem pretty unbelievable. How is that even possible? :o

When you're young and in highschool and put aside 5-10 hours a day to play MMOs, anything is possible. I beta test XIV, and played the original too. Just not playing it as much now because of work and stuff.

World Of Warcraft 411 days = 9,864 hours

Dota 2: 2.342 hrs
TF2: 1.190 hrs
CS:GO: 608 hrs
Tales of Symphonia: 500+ hrs
osu!: 450+ hrs
Touhou 6: 200+ hrs
Star Fox 64: 200+ hrs

Those are the ones I can think of right now. I also put a lot of time in OoT but I can't really guess how much.

Either GoldenEye or MK64

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.