By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you played for the most amount of hours?

Can't play MGO2 anymore, and I quit XI in 2012.

Metal Gear Online 2: 2,500 hours
Final Fantasy XI: Over 28,464 hours / 1186 Days
Final Fantasy XIV: +12,240 hours / 510 Days

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Mr.Playstation said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Self explanatory..

Over the course of playing on and off for 8 years mine is good old Runescape (4000 hours).

This means that you have spent aproximately 5 1/2 months constantly playing Runescape. * Insert surpised smiley-face *

OT: Toy Story 2 ( I spent 3-4 years of my childhood only playing this game ( Only ).

130 of those hours is getting 99 Runecrafting which I did whilst watching 7 seasons of Supernatural..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Final Fantasy XII with about 160 hours.

Ka-pi96 said:
deskpro2k3 said:
Can't play MGO2 anymore, and I quit XI in 2012.

Metal Gear Online 2: 2,500 hours
Final Fantasy XI: Over 28,464 hours / 1186 Days
Final Fantasy XIV: +12,240 hours / 510 Days

Those Final Fantasy ones seem pretty unbelievable. How is that even possible? :o

When you're young and in highschool and put aside 5-10 hours a day to play MMOs, anything is possible. I beta test XIV, and played the original too. Just not playing it as much now because of work and stuff.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

World Of Warcraft 411 days = 9,864 hours

Around the Network

Dota 2: 2.342 hrs
TF2: 1.190 hrs
CS:GO: 608 hrs
Tales of Symphonia: 500+ hrs
osu!: 450+ hrs
Touhou 6: 200+ hrs
Star Fox 64: 200+ hrs

Those are the ones I can think of right now. I also put a lot of time in OoT but I can't really guess how much.

Either GoldenEye or MK64

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Battlefield 3 450+ hours

Hmmm... Over the course of my life I would probably guess shining force for the sega genesis. I still bust that sucker out when I get bored.

However, Diablo 2 and the mass effect trilogy (specifically mass effect 3). Are close if not higher. And I don't even know where to begin to estimate the hours I have spent on these games, so I won't!

12 Sky on PC (countless), Final Fantasy XIV (also countless), Skyrim (350 plus), Destiny (100 plus), Dragon Age Inquisition (80 plus).

Those are the first games that come to mind on the subject, in that order.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261