By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Longest RPG you've ever played?

Tagged games:

Persona 3 vanilla took me 108 hours I thin.

Spent more on FFX, but that was doing side stuff mostly.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Probably WoW, Played it since 04 but not constantly, it still clocks in more hours with Skyrim behind it and Oblivion afterwards.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Skyrim and Pokemon Blue.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

JRPG: Persona 4: Golden: 98 Hours.
WRPG: Fallout: New Vegas: 172 Hours.
SRPG: Fire: Emblem: Awakening: 67 Hours.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Some Bethesda game for sure.

Around the Network

PHANTASY STAR on sega master (piece of art) and it was only 4MB missing those days were game have a good story sucking you in.... now it all about graphic....

90 hours FF8, 80 hours Xenoblade without side quests, 70 hours FFVII, 60 hours Chrono Cross but I did not not finish DQ7 yet (played 20 hours so far).

Persona 4 Golden. Shocking I know.

Probably Rings of Power on the MegaDrive. I spent a few hours everyday for the whole summer break and bit into the fall because I wanted to explore every location, find all the secrets and transportation routes. I have no idea how many hours i ended up playing.

This compelled me to check my time played for Destiny: 840 hours...