By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 5 will outsell Uncharted 4.

Vasto said:
I look foward to seeing this as PS4 will be more then double Xbox One.. If Uncharted does not out sell Halo it will be embarasing.

That doesn't even begin to make sense. PS2 had 7 times the install base of the Xbox and Halo 2 still outsold the vast majority of PS2 exclusives. Halo will most likely outsell Uncharted 4 and there will be nothing "embarassing" about it. People who install base automatically generate higher sales don't actually understand how sales work. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Pretty much every Ps gamer you talk with, are hyped up for Uncharted 4.

Even 360 gamers who jumped over to Ps4 and Loved TLOU are looking forward to Uncharted 4.

I think it's pretty arrogant to assume that Halp 5 will outsell Uncharted 4, and i doubt it due for the publicity Uncharted 4 have gotten.

and uncharted 4 is clearly a lot more innovative then a standard shooter. ( today it is considered a standard shooter )

Uncharted 4 got over 700 climbing simulations. and after seing that Gameplay demo, i think like 90% of all PS gamers got hyped by it.

I might be arrogant as well, lets see what's happen;)

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

The origin XB didn't have any games, like Max 200 i think, and it reached around 20 mill units sold in it's lifetime. Ofc more people bought Halo since it was their coolest option at the time. Don't forget to add that as well.

PS2 had over 3000 games, probably 6000 games if we include japan. With the variety of games will attract different variations of gamers. Therefore it's hard for 1 game to get 10 million sold, cuz they got so many options to pick from.

if the XB had as many options when it came to libary, i don't think it would have sold as much as it has.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

super6646 never seizes to amaze me. Every thread is Xbox (blank) will beat PS4 (blank). Now respond.

Dear Moderators,

If super6646 loses more than one of his numerous Xbox will win bets, how does that work? Will he be banned for a year first, then lose sig control afterwards to another random bet, then lose sig control again once the terms of the previous bet have been settled to the next bet lost and so on? Who is administrating this and how do you decide which bet takes priority?

Hmm.. no. Half the userbase. Uncharted will sell in both US and EU. Halo will sell mostly in the US. I dont think it stands a chance.

Around the Network

It should since it is the only notable Xbox exclusive other than Gears.the only reason to own an Xbox is for Halo.Halo is more important to MS than Uncharted is to Sony.

Nem said:
Hmm.. no. Half the userbase. Uncharted will sell in both US and EU. Halo will sell mostly in the US. I dont think it stands a chance.

Userbase be damned in favour of franchise power ... 

There's at least 8 million people who will follow the main series whereas Uncharted tops out to 6.5 million copies ...

Baryonyx said:

The origin XB didn't have any games, like Max 200 i think, and it reached around 20 mill units sold in it's lifetime. Ofc more people bought Halo since it was their coolest option at the time. Don't forget to add that as well.

PS2 had over 3000 games, probably 6000 games if we include japan. With the variety of games will attract different variations of gamers. Therefore it's hard for 1 game to get 10 million sold, cuz they got so many options to pick from.

if the XB had as many options when it came to libary, i don't think it would have sold as much as it has.

Options are a big part of it,plus all the bundles and deals MS will do.Uncharted will have more competiion especially if MGS comes out this fall as MGS will flop on X1 since they don't play it and go for COD/Halo.The interesting thing will be the comparison between Halo5,TR and Quantum Break's sales.Halo 5 will obsorb all the sales while the other xbox games flop,where as all of Sony's exclusives will sell well with U4 selling the most.Same thing happened last generation.

Probably not; but I don't care though, I hate them both.

fatslob-:O said:
Nem said:

Userbase be damned in favour of franchise power ... 

There's at least 8 million people who will follow the main series whereas Uncharted tops out to 6.5 million copies ...

Yup and Halo has no competition from other games unlike Uncharted.PlayStation fans have always been varied with broader tastes and some TLoU fans don't play Uncharted.