By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 5 will outsell Uncharted 4.

CGI-Quality said:

Plus, Uncharted also isn't topped out at 6.5m, as Uncharted 3 is already beyond that (which doesn't even consider digital sales).

I was been approximate ... 

So they've managed to top 130K some more, big whoop there ...

Around the Network

A better question is whether halo 5 will outsell uncharted 3 in the first 3 months.

But its Halo, its suppose to outsell anybody. :/

since when did any of Uncharted series ever outsell any Halo series... 

CGI-Quality said:
fatslob-:O said:

Well, again, if we choose to ignore digital sales and if what we have is spot on. Point, it's not, "capped", at any specific number, and definitely higher than 6.5m. 

Uncharted is well above six million for U2 and U3 as you said. If you count digital and bundle I am sure Uncharted 3 is over 10 million.U4 does not need to outsell Halo 5 either.It will sell well enough to keep the PS4 dominant.A lot of Halo's sales came from bundles too.

Around the Network

No shit! Halo sells gazillions on the first day.

When do they both release?
I feel like a better bet would be halo first month outsells uncharted YTD

I agree that Halo 5 will outsell UC4 LTD, and quite possibly the first 3 months as well. And good luck with all of thosebets ^^ have you won anyone so far?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

CGI-Quality said:
fatslob-:O said:

Well, again, if we choose to ignore digital sales and if what we have is spot on. Point, it's not, "capped", at any specific number, and definitely higher than 6.5m. 

Edit: As of April 2012, the series had already hit 17m between all 4 games. Even if we say that Uncharted 1 did 4.8m, Uncharted 2 6.5m, Uncharted 3 did 6.5m, and Uncharted: Golden Abyss did 1.4m, up to that point, that's still well over 17m, meaning something is undertracked somewhere.

6.5 +6.5+4.8+1.4=19.2    undertracked? am i misunderstanding you CGI?

CGI: I understand. I see how that is very likey