By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the inspiration for your account name?

Zekkyou said:
Euphoria14 said:
I was stoned.

Now I tell people it's because I'm a very happy person, which I am.

Lol! Didn't see that coming.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Amphibians, I like them a lot.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Zekkyou said:

The way your avatar is staring at that pic is perfect

Yeah.  I'm really not sure what I was thinking back then.

Versus_Evil said:

Can I ask if you don't mind, where your from? Its an unusual name to me, I like it tho its unique.

The U.S. It's a combination of part of my first name and part of my last lol so my name isn't actually unusual. My first name is Spencer.

Around the Network

My name is already outdated. It used to be Vivi, but since this name is usually taken on any given website I had to change it to vivster. People usually get really creative in trying to write it, which I can't really understand. Vivister seems to be the most popular variation for people who can't read.

So now I just go by viv, which I think is a great unisex name and only the most illiterate people can get its spelling wrong.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I was a kid, I needed a "nick"name, had zero creativity... Over time I liked it and can't stop using it.

QuakeCore89. Yes, i am fan of Quake, because i played Quake games, mods & Quake.engine built games such as SiN, Kingpin, Heavy Metal or Half-Life 1.

Yes, the nickname is almost inspired by funny music genre. MetalCore, DeathCore or AlienCore(Trust me, there is...), i gotta admit, i hate those musics rofl. I'm more like Power Metal, Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Black Metal, Death Metal, Glam Metal & Groove Metal. :D

i am try to become , my aim, my goal, and my spirit Lol

I don't remember anymore.