By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the inspiration for your account name?

Jranation said:
I was thinking these words
J - for my name Jeff
RA - I was listening to G-Dragon song Crayon =D
NATION - from the word Imagination

= Jranation =D

Around the Network

THE 1: Probably caught it from Morgan Freeman. Used this tag back in 2005 playing Halo 2 LAN matches.
IIIII IIIII: Added one "I" before and after my tag on youtube until the name was no longer taken.

Haha... I remember when I made this thread back in the day. I was so young (For VGC standards).

OT: When I got my Wii U and asked for NNID, I didn't know what to use. I've always liked my name, but since the gaming community can be so harsh, I didn't want to use my REAL name. So I thought of some ways around it. Changed the order of some letters, put an "x" somewhere (cause that's cool) and we got "Slarvax". Since then, every account on any website I joined has had that name. And since then, my sister and cousins have made fun of it non stop XD

PS. My name is Salvatore

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I was a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan when I was younger.

put a banana in your ear.

Around the Network
Slarvax said:
Haha... I remember when I made this thread back in the day. I was so young (For VGC standards).

OT: When I got my Wii U and asked for NNID, I didn't know why to use. I've always liked my name, but since the gaming community can be so harsh, I didn't want to use my REAL name. So I thought of some ways around it. Changed the order of some letters, put an "x" somewhere (cause that's cool) and we got "Slarvax". Since then, every account on any website I joined has had that name. And since then, my sister and cousins have made fun of it non stop XD

PS. My name is Salvatore

When did you make that thread? I f it wasn't that long ago I can ask a mod to lock this thread.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I love the Playstation Vita and know everything about it. -> Dr. Vita

I like games.

Slarvax said:

OT: When I got my Wii U and asked for NNID, I didn't know what to use. I've always liked my name, but since the gaming community can be so harsh, I didn't want to use my REAL name. So I thought of some ways around it. Changed the order of some letters, put an "x" somewhere (cause that's cool) and we got "Slarvax". Since then, every account on any website I joined has had that name. And since then, my sister and cousins have made fun of it non stop XD

PS. My name is Salvatore

Haha you still are young =P

Also adding an X is such a nobody thing to do =D

@Mr.Playstation. Probably >300 days ago! Keep this on open.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988