By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - January 2015: I Have No Name For This Edition

mophinz said:
criticizing Nintendo is now "trolling" , heh

Yeah it's a fine line you gotto walk. Had to learn that the hard way. 

Around the Network

Here I am doing my best avoiding bans and there are people requesting them personally.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

im surprised that i didnt get banned that month

I always wonder how these lists end up being so big! Not getting banned is pretty easy, guys!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

I always wonder how these lists end up being so big! Not getting banned is pretty easy, guys!

You'd think so. But I managed to get banned last month (which Carl left out. I call mod conspiracy).

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

riderz got perma?Geez I remember that guy

Yay!!!

Hey, at least those 150 bans are an improvement over the 186 of December.

We are on the right track!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Conegamer said:
AZWification said:

You'd think so. But I managed to get banned last month (which Carl left out. I call mod conspiracy).

Wait, really? I honestly didn't even notice!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Conegamer said:
Carl2291 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Nice one Carl!

I like that you said how many alts there were. 42 though? Coincidence, or something more?

The meaning of life is to create as many alts as possible.

I wonder how many people get this.

Probably not as many as you'd hope.

Almost didn't see you with the new avatar. I rarely read the user names and just go by avatars.

JEMC said:
Hey, at least those 150 bans are an improvement over the 186 of December.

We are on the right track!

Traffic is way down. So that's not really an improvement.  I don't know if that source is accurate or not but it does seem slower compared to a few months ago.

vgchartz.com alexa traffic graph (6 month period)

Back on topic, I'm surprised to see a few names up there.