By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What haircut would you like for Bayonetta to have next?

Captain_Yuri said:
Twintails go!

Bayonetta-san wa twintail ni naritai desu.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

How about something modest for a change? (No, it wouldn't do the character harm)

or       

Twilord said:

I know there is debate about which is more awesome on her, but I am curious what people think would be a good style if there were to be a Bayonetta 3.

Pics of people with the hairstyles you're thinking would be awesome.

How about long hair? It's always nice to see a girl look like a girl lol

DrasticDracon said:

How about something modest for a change? (No, it wouldn't do the character harm)

Er, is there something particularly immodest about short hair?

I'd honestly love to see a game from the perspective of the Lumen Sages. Their ability to alter the movement of matter and teleportation seems really neat, and demon slaying would be a neat change of pace (I enjoyed battling the demons in Bayo 2).

Anyways, I really liked Cereza's short cut in 2. I think a 20's style wavey cut would also look pretty neat.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
DrasticDracon said:

Er, is there something particularly immodest about short hair?

I like short girl hair in many cases, but I'm not a particular fan of Bayo's short style. I wouldn't exactly call it 'immodest' though.

An afro.

I'm now filled with determination.

Aeolus451 said:

I like this, feels like you could also have some fun making her hair almost blend into a coat/cloak. Not quite sure how well it'd actually work though.