By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What haircut would you like for Bayonetta to have next?

I know there is debate about which is more awesome on her, but I am curious what people think would be a good style if there were to be a Bayonetta 3.

Pics of people with the hairstyles you're thinking would be awesome.

Around the Network

Her old haircut looks like crap. The new one looks classy.

I usually hate the look of women with short hair but Bayo2 is clearly better than Bayo1.

So either keep Bayo2's style or get a classy or at least "normal" long haircut.

All of this is better than Bayo1 even tho twintails also look pretty stupid on NON Anime characters. So please dont use twintails.

Definitely that side pony tail in the middle concept art above ^
I think she needs to have a pony tail (short one) of some sort, side, back etc, and have her bangs hang from the sides of her head. :) That'd be awesome.

I personally think Bayonetta should be that character that is well known and always has a different haircut with each game. That way she isn't the same and always has a new design. It'd be a pretty awesome detail about her.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

The half hawk... so trendy.

After long and short hair i thought that there isn't any more styles but one day i had the best idea ever.I thing that in the next game Bayonetta must be bald

Around the Network

jijifox said:

After long and short hair i thought that there isn't any more styles but one day i had the best idea ever.I thing that in the next game Bayonetta must be bald

Since her hair = her clothes. I can live with that as long as they implement a wig/rug shop  :)

long hair with nothing holding it.

Imagine if Platinum would troll everyone by announcing that Bayo is bald in the next game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Imagine if Platinum would troll everyone by announcing that Bayo is bald in the next game!

She may not have magic powers -- but she would be nekkid

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016