By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly Hardware Chart, 17th January 2015

That XBO sales in EU are impossible... 46,000 in USA and 35,000 in EU!?
Come on we all know that is overtracked...

Around the Network

I think people are calling X1 overtracked because people don't like the system rather than due to any actual evidence.

Holy shit! Is the Wii U neck and neck with the 3ds in NA? o.o

DanRybacki said:
I think people are calling X1 overtracked because people don't like the system rather than due to any actual evidence.

No, only because the number are impossible.

And i love my 360.

DanRybacki said:

So you're saying that it would make sense for the XB1 and PS4 to drop similar in terms of percentages in the US while XB1 goes up in price by $50? And like someone else said XB1 sales in the US and EU are too close considering XB1's popularity in those territories and it being $50 cheaper in the US than the PS4 while being the same in price in the EU.

Edit: Also, XB1 US sales are 116.96% higher (more than double) than EU sales (VGChartz numbers), yet in the week of January 17th it's 'only' 45.19%. Comparing that to PS4, sales in America are 94.01% that of sales in Europe, last week it was 89.68%. Something sure isn't right.

Around the Network

Lol
PS4 confirmed won December in UK by a Huge margin, (Nov+Dec) and for VGCHARTZ XBO is above PS4 in January!?

PlatformWeekly (change)Total
XOne 15,049 (-28%) 1,514,256
PS4 14,660 (-22%) 1,877,532

Mystro-Sama said:
Holy shit! Is the Wii U neck and neck with the 3ds in NA? o.o

That says a lot about how "poorly" the 3DS is doing in NA!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

DanRybacki said:

What evidence is this observation of yours based on?

Cause I'm pretty sure people have a lot of evidence supporting their reasons for claiming the XB1 is over tracked. Unless of course you aren't just interested in their reasons. 

celador said:
PS4 ahead of X1 but only by 3k. Guess we can expect to X1 to be ahead next week when the price is back at $350. Amazon has predicted otherwise, but maybe it will be wrong for the first meaningful time.

EU seems rather close between PS4 and X1 as well. Not sure what is supposedly providing X1's boost. VGC must have it winning UK again for a start, but we have not heard anything from MCV.

its funny you are acting likewe should take vg numbers as anything at all factual.

I know You know we all know they are wrong, ndp will like always prove them way wrong.  

CGI-Quality said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
Lol
PS4 confirmed won December in UK by a Huge margin, (Nov+Dec) and for VGCHARTZ XBO is above PS4 in January!?

UK numbers continue to bother me. When the X1 wins a week, we usually hear about it beforehand, no?

Is there a written rule about this? If not, that can't really be used as an argument.