By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

PS4 #10, X1 #19

The Order going up, now at #70

PS3 right next to the Wii U

Around the Network

Guess I should have got mod approval when I started this so I could keep doing them. Oh well

Not expecting much difference this month from what has happened in the last few weeks.

CGI-Quality said:
Roronaa_chan said:
PS4 #10, X1 #19

Yeah, it'll be a repeat of last month up until The Order releases, where I expect it, and the PS4, to occupy the top spots for at least a few days.

I imagine its ability to push consoles will be at least somewhat dependent on its reviews/word of mouth.  If it gets trashed I can't see it pushing too many.  Hopefully it will be the opposite, though.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Yep, advertisement and release of The Order should definitely help the PS4 outsell the X1 some more this month.

CGI-Quality said:
Roronaa_chan said:
PS4 #10, X1 #19

Yeah, it'll be a repeat of last month up until The Order releases, where I expect it, and the PS4, to occupy the top spots for at least a few days.

I can see it doubling the X1 in February at this rate.

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:

I can see it doubling the X1 in February at this rate.

I don't see it doubling the X1, but we can all safely conclude that the gap won't be as small as it was last February NPD.

pokoko said:

Hm? Hm.

Hey, look, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is $15 for the Wii U. Fantastic game.  Go buy it, Nintendo fans.

Seconded.

Insidb said:
pokoko said:

Hm? Hm.

Hey, look, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is $15 for the Wii U. Fantastic game.  Go buy it, Nintendo fans.

Seconded.

Did the fix the issues on the WiiU version so that you didn't have to use Guns against the bosses?

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

epicurean said:
Insidb said:

Seconded.

Did the fix the issues on the WiiU version so that you didn't have to use Guns against the bosses?

No idea, but I had a hell of a time on PS3 with this game.

The Order 1886 jumped 9 spots in 1 hour (after jumping ~15 during the day), seems like the super bowl ad is showing its effect.