By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Roronaa_chan said:

I can see it doubling the X1 in February at this rate.

I don't see it doubling the X1, but we can all safely conclude that the gap won't be as small as it was last February NPD.

Around the Network
pokoko said:

Hm? Hm.

Hey, look, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is $15 for the Wii U. Fantastic game.  Go buy it, Nintendo fans.

Seconded.

Insidb said:
pokoko said:

Hm? Hm.

Hey, look, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is $15 for the Wii U. Fantastic game.  Go buy it, Nintendo fans.

Seconded.

Did the fix the issues on the WiiU version so that you didn't have to use Guns against the bosses?

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

epicurean said:
Insidb said:

Seconded.

Did the fix the issues on the WiiU version so that you didn't have to use Guns against the bosses?

No idea, but I had a hell of a time on PS3 with this game.

The Order 1886 jumped 9 spots in 1 hour (after jumping ~15 during the day), seems like the super bowl ad is showing its effect.

Around the Network

Why isn't the White PS4 TLOU bundle + 1 years PS+ subscription in the top 100?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Why isn't the White PS4 TLOU bundle + 1 years PS+ subscription in the top 100?

too soon maybe? GTA+TLOU bundle took sometime to show up back at black friday

OttoniBastos said:

too soon maybe?

Well, I put it up in here about 3 hours ago I believe. Surely it would have hit the 'hourly' by now?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
OttoniBastos said:

too soon maybe?

Well, I put it up in here about 3 hours ago I believe. Surely it would have hit the 'hourly' by now?

Didn't GTA 5 + TLOU bundle take sometime until it show up back at black friday?

OttoniBastos said:

Didn't GTA 5 + TLOU bundle take sometime until it show up back at black friday?

Does it actually go beyond 100? What I mean is, could it be something like 150 at the moment? I'm not sure how Amazon works in this regard.

The PS5 Exists.