By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:

They don't call Teeqoz "The Ice Man" for nothing!

i want to call dibs on the march thread. but i feel i will suddenly be permabanned if i just utter the words. 

*hovers over permaban button*

What was that, Bananaking?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
bananaking21 said:

i want to call dibs on the march thread. but i feel i will suddenly be permabanned if i just utter the words. 

*hovers over permaban button*

What was that, Bananaking?

you dont have the gutts to permaban me! no mod does. buhahahahahahaha

Deleting the last thread for creating a new one was completely pointless but oh well. Are we still agreed for a different thread for each month?

Thread creators should be given priority to those who constantly updated the threads during the previous months. But I think during Nov & Dec there was a distinct absence of current updaters and nice-versa now that we're in Feb.

BraLoD said:

But was ethomaz the ine who started saying Amazon was an really accurate indicator to US monthly sales.

By now we should all be believers. Or "Amazoniacs" as people call us.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Hm? Hm.

Hey, look, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is $15 for the Wii U. Fantastic game.  Go buy it, Nintendo fans.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

Wasn't Celador the original creator of those threads? Have you discussed it with him.
I know Ferrari had pulled the gun too soon but that was really mean, lol.

Now I'm not sure who created it first xD

But was ethomaz the ine who started saying Amazon was an really accurate indicator to US monthly sales.

Well I didn't just claim the right to make Amazon threads lol.

Cone approached me and DonFerrari, because the mods thought it would be a better solution if we had one author for these monthly threads, rather than that whoever posts it first gets it for the month, both for some consitency, and a more regular and fluent transition from one month to another. So Cone, me and Don agreed that this would work nice and here we are.

This thread is in good hands! I like Don too so I'm not too bothered either way!

I wonder how this will do?

PS4 Console w/ free TLOU & Year of Plus $399

http://www.amazon.com/b/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393193&linkCode=shr&tag=itech0d7-20&linkId=6OKWID6AMV5GZHVI&node=6427814011

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
I wonder how this will do?

PS4 Console w/ free TLOU & Year of Plus $399

http://www.amazon.com/b/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393193&linkCode=shr&tag=itech0d7-20&linkId=6OKWID6AMV5GZHVI&node=6427814011

Depends on the marketing really, if people don't know about it then it won't make much of a difference, but if they manage to "inform" people of it, then it might tip the scales for some of the people that are on the fence about what console to buy. Is that offer Amazon only, or is it all of US?

Teeqoz said:

Depends on the marketing really, if people don't know about it then it won't make much of a difference, but if they manage to "inform" people of it, then it might tip the scales for some of the people that are on the fence about what console to buy. Is that offer Amazon only, or is it all of US?

No idea. I just nicked it from gaf (as usual)

The PS5 Exists.