By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Favorite Quote From a Video Game Character?

(you) I'd like to ask you something personal.

(you) Care to join me in my tent?

(Morrigan) Hmm. Perhaps. Shall I consult my capricious nature and divine an answer for you?

(you) Get in the tent, woman. (kiss)

Around the Network

Actually I changed my mind:

"Good news. I figured what that thing you just incinerated did. It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin, to make me stop flooding the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin. So get comfortable while I warm up the neurotoxin emitters." - glad0s.

Honestly about 90% of her lines are gold.

"All your base are belongs to us"

- Cats from Zero Wing

"They played us like a damn fiddle!"

-Kaz

"Your Blade....it did not cut deep enough" - Egil

Around the Network

"I just solved the shit out of that puzzle!"

-Sigma (Virtue's Last Reward)

"From where you're kneeling, 'must seem like an 18 karat run of bad luck. Truth is, the game was rigged from the start." - Benny, 'Fall Out: New Vegas'

http://youtu.be/YRw522To5aU?t=4m18s

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

"Man, I shot the hell outta that guy, huh?"
- Ellie

"Vile mechon. If you think the Homs, the people of Bionis, are just waiting here for you to pick us off... You are sorely mistaken! AaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Dunban quote before running towards an entire ARMY of mechon in Xenoblade Chronicles.

Click for a history lesson, stay to get your mind blown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w09yYmqEu0E&src_vid=pI_Wybd82V8&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_1539798703

"Direct action is not always the best way. It is a far greater victory to make another see through your eyes than to close theirs forever."

Kreia/Dart Traya (KOTOR2)