By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Favorite Quote From a Video Game Character?

"Your face, what kind of face is it? I wonder, if I look behind the mask, will I see your true face?"

Kid wearing the Majora's mask - The legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

"Forgive your friend"

Giant - The legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

"I want to see my mother! But I know she's not there! Because... because... She's sleeping under the tree on the hill!"

Rosalina - Super Mario Galaxy

"You are not the first to feel the pain of losing someone dear, and you won't be the last."

Old man - Chrono Trigger

"One of you will shortly Perish."

Janus - Chrono Trigger

Around the Network
HoloDust said:
"Direct action is not always the best way. It is a far greater victory to make another see through your eyes than to close theirs forever."

Kreia/Dart Traya (KOTOR2)

Her character was so phenomenally well writen.

Another great one from her:

"If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself… and weaken them. It is the internal struggles, when fought and won on their own, that yield the strongest rewards. You stole that struggle from them, cheapened it. If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles. And when they triumph, they will be even stronger for the victory."

pearljammer said:
HoloDust said:
"Direct action is not always the best way. It is a far greater victory to make another see through your eyes than to close theirs forever."

Kreia/Dart Traya (KOTOR2)

Her character was so phenomenally well writen.

Another great one from her:

"If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself… and weaken them. It is the internal struggles, when fought and won on their own, that yield the strongest rewards. You stole that struggle from them, cheapened it. If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles. And when they triumph, they will be even stronger for the victory."

"Be careful of charity and kindness, lest you do more harm with open hands then a clenched fist."

Indeed, IMO, one of the best characters ever made...would love to see KOTOR3 made, but only if Obsidian and Chris Avellone are making it - I don't trust modern Bioware to pull anything remotely as good.

:" thank you, the moment you hesitated i felt your embrace. Us academics likes to fantasize too you know."

Holly summers, no more heroes ^^

"The world as I once knew it was a place of magic - full of mystery and inhabited by creatures of glamour and terror.
The men who lived there lit their bonfires and wondered at what crept and lurked in the darkness outside their weak circles of light.
All their dreams, their aspirations and dreads, come from that darkness. Now, as the forces of "progress" cover the meadows in brick
and cobblestone, as they replace the majestic loft of tree with the blocky ponderousness of building, they also light the world in their
electric, actinic glare. With the lighting of the shadows, man loses his ability to fear, and to dream. The night, once the font of the
unknown, becomes only the lack of the sun. I have conceived of a plan to revive the darkness, to bring a resurrection of the ability
to fear and dream. And, once my dark project is realized, they shall know again to fear and love their Lord".

-Constantine,  Thief: The Dark Project

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!