By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who do you look up to and admire on VGChartz?

Tagged games:

no one.

Around the Network

My long lost brother Salnax

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

pbroy, rol, curl-6, ghettoglamaour,d21lewis, badgenome and a few others im drawing a blank on. Also sorry if I screwed up on spelling of someones name. Oh also the mods, they typically have a great sense of humor and crack me up. And lastly ioi.

i dont look up to geeky losers on a video game site (apparently  thats what we are). i look up to geeky losers on tv series. Jack Donaghy FTW!!!

What made me keep reading VgChartz forums was Seece+ etc vs whoever in NPD threads.

What made me join was because I wanted to create a bunch of threads, didn't have much success. I am not controversial enough.

Around the Network

Spurgey, but he has left sadly..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Spurgey, but he has left sadly..

he will come back, he always does. 

I joined this site, I guess because of AZWification since he is the only member who I remembered while lurking and it was a huge honour to become friend with him. People who have become an inspiration while on here apart from AZWification are Ktay, Ka-pi and conegamer. I admire AZWification, Ktay and Ka-pi due to them being extremely active on this site and I admire Conegamer since one day I want to become like him. I want to become a knowledgeable and respected moderator.

I also have a deep respect to Keroten since during his short stay here he has already embed himself deep into this site.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Reasonable, but he left the site a few years ago

Anyone who speaks positively about Nintendo