By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why are all these users suddenly leaving the site?

Maybe because the website update their numbers too late

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
JayWood2010 said:

What makes you say that? Be honest. 

There is lots of issues on this site from bugs, mods, users etc The owner of the site doesnt care therefor it doesnt improve. Right now VGC is nothing more than stagnant 

What ioi has done with the numbers is amazing.  It cant be replaced.  The rest of this site though, it can be. 

I think I'll be next. It all depends on how I handle feelings in the next few months. Feelings is your answer. People have relationship issues and it fucks up their universe. But, this community is also like family. We all help each other cope and get past hard times. That is why we keep coming back for that loving feeling that we need from one another. Blah blah blah....

So whatever, fuck feelings and fuck your momma. Research has it that Japanese moms please their sons. So it's cool.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
RolStoppable said:
alternine said:
I have thoughts about leaving too. I thought this site was impartial to all the gaming systems but let's be serious here. There's definitely is an abnormally large about of Nintendo bias on this site. You say or make a thread criticizing them and you'll get attacked. I also think some users get preferential treatment with the things they say because I think most of the mods are also hardcore Nintendo fans. Just my 2 cents.

I have to agree with much of this. I too was shocked to find out that people would disagree with my opinions.

You know that's not what I mean.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Smeags said:

This forum is always in a state of users coming and going.

That's not helpful since the trend is clearly negative.

JayWood2010 said:

What ioi has done with the numbers is amazing.  It cant be replaced.  The rest of this site though, it can be.

Indeed. It's a useful site that could fuel a vibrant forum if said forum were re-designed properly. Missed potential.

Around the Network

I don't get why people ask to get banned to stop coming back. They can make an all account and come back to wreck havoc.

I had a period of about a year where I didn't feel like visiting the site, so I just stopped for awhile. Doesn't always mean it's permanent. People like the website for different reasons, meaning some people will dislike certain things changing and leave.

Well, I guess its just that it was their time to leave T_T Its a shame really cause it does make me sad to see people that I interacted with so much go but that is the internet for you.

The only thing we can do really is to send them our best wishes and hope they live happily ever after and maybe one day, they will come back!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Well, I guess its just that it was their time to leave T_T Its a shame really cause it does make me sad to see people that I interacted with so much go but that is the internet for you.

The only thing we can do really is to send them our best wishes and hope they live happily ever after and maybe one day, they will come back!

Indeed Captain. And more users will come to replace them. 

We lost a lot of good users last year, but we also got a lot more too (Kapi, RGE and more). If this year is the same and we get more awesome people then there's no issues at all. 

I mean I had 8 months away from the site, too. I might be having another couple of months away soon, too. Doesn't mean I have fallen out of love with the site, there's just other stuff that needs to be sorted.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I don't know but it's depressing

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Conegamer said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Indeed Captain. And more users will come to replace them. 

We lost a lot of good users last year, but we also got a lot more too (Kapi, RGE and more). If this year is the same and we get more awesome people then there's no issues at all. 

I mean I had 8 months away from the site, too. I might be having another couple of months away soon, too. Doesn't mean I have fallen out of love with the site, there's just other stuff that needs to be sorted.

Yea! Thats true. Its just always sad to see when people take time off even though we all know that everyone needs a break

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850