By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why are all these users suddenly leaving the site?

Kerotan said:

multiple polls have been done and nintendo fans came out on top. just as many nintendo fans have quit as sony. so you need to stop pushing the whole nintendo done so well it pushed ps fans away agenda. The reality is if sony fans were here to have digs at nintendo they would be taking over the site. sony on the up nintendo currently in a decline. but that is not happening. 

maybe there is no competition to the ps4 this gen so they have lost motivation to come here. it might explain why last gen nintendo fans were not the majority. their console's (the wii and DS) were winning their battles so easily that they felt no need to be here. it was a done deal. 

one thing that's for sure is the wii u getting 3 or 4 good games last year hasn't turned away sony fans. 

im gonna assume your still talking to zyro because none of that makes any sense in context to what I posted.

I was just saying that there are a disproportionate number of nintendo fans on this site, and others, because nintendo gamers are likely to have been into games for a long time and might be more into gaming because of that. 

polls can be easily manipulated by some of the sillier nintendo fans as their are just as many active sony fans from what I can see. 

Around the Network
Blob said:
Kerotan said:

multiple polls have been done and nintendo fans came out on top. just as many nintendo fans have quit as sony. so you need to stop pushing the whole nintendo done so well it pushed ps fans away agenda. The reality is if sony fans were here to have digs at nintendo they would be taking over the site. sony on the up nintendo currently in a decline. but that is not happening. 

maybe there is no competition to the ps4 this gen so they have lost motivation to come here. it might explain why last gen nintendo fans were not the majority. their console's (the wii and DS) were winning their battles so easily that they felt no need to be here. it was a done deal. 

one thing that's for sure is the wii u getting 3 or 4 good games last year hasn't turned away sony fans. 

im gonna assume your still talking to zyro because none of that makes any sense in context to what I posted.

I was just saying that there are a disproportionate number of nintendo fans on this site, and others, because nintendo gamers are likely to have been into games for a long time and might be more into gaming because of that. 

polls can be easily manipulated by some of the sillier nintendo fans as their are just as many active sony fans from what I can see. 

so are you suggesting nintedo fans voted multiple times from different devices just to make it seem there are more of them. i don't buy it tbh. There are a lot of playstation fans on here but not as many as nintendo from the evidence i've seen. 

Polls are broken, and have been for years. Votes are tied to IP addresses - not accounts - so guests can vote on polls, and people on DSL / mobile internet can even vote multiple times by cycling their connection. Using polls to to do an accurate census here is utterly pointless.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3