By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why are all these users suddenly leaving the site?

Read a few pages, and noticed people say this site has too many Nintendo fans...

One thing I DISTINCTLY remember when I first joined was that this site didn't have ENOUGH Nintendo fans... There were always WAY more topics on the Sony section than Nintendo, but as the year rolled along, the tables began to turn...

However, I kind of think it's a good thing. I was SERIOUSLY getting tired of Nintendo doom threads always being made by Sony or MS fans, or just non-Wii U owners in general, lol... Though I see they still crop up for little-to-no good reason

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

I am leaving at September 23th 2015! Hopefully...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

After awhile one comes to the realization that we don't accomplish anything here. Most of us check this website and others like it far more than we should. It's a time waster. I don't post nearly much as I used too.

WagnerPaiva said:

End of the World?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

People come and go all the time.

I may not post as much, but I am always on the site, reading and catching up on gaming news, sales, and members.

I am confident many share a similar approach.

Around the Network

The content level is grade I. Topics are in big threads instead spread out into individual topics.
The site in general just isnt what it use to be. The reason im still i cause i still have friends, otherwise i'd have PB'd my account last yr.

pbroy said:
WagnerPaiva said:

End of the World?

Rapture! Are you coming with me brother?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
pbroy said:

End of the World?

I'll try to be good before then

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I'll try to be good before then

Seriously, trust in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, there is no salvation out of Him, but He is also powerful and faithful to save those who trust Him and confess Him. You will be fine!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Romans 10:9-11

I can understand why someone would stop going to a forum but dramatic exits/perma bans are silly. Just take a brake for a while and come back. No point in the silliness.