By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why are all these users suddenly leaving the site?

pbroy said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Rapture! Are you coming with me brother?

I'll try to be good before then

*sends rude pics to masterbate too*

Good luck.

Around the Network

Well people just leave sometimes as priorities and tastes change. Am leaving too end of next week for couple of months. I have a good reason though as i have some Avatar business to attend in the spirit world. 

Probably be back around month of Splatoon. 

Ka-pi96 said:
alternine said:
I have thoughts about leaving too. I thought this site was impartial to all the gaming systems but let's be serious here. There's definitely is an abnormally large about of Nintendo bias on this site. You say or make a thread criticizing them and you'll get attacked. I also think some users get preferential treatment with the things they say because I think most of the mods are also hardcore Nintendo fans. Just my 2 cents.

Yeah there is more Nintendo fans here than for any other console, but if other people stay here that would balance out more and more as time goes on.

As for the mods, yeah they are predominantly Nintendo fans, but as far as I've seen they don't let that affect the moderation decisions they make, which is fine.

is that true why do most of the polls favor Sony
about the mods it's only logical that they would be mainly Nintendo fans given Nintys controling nature.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I was thinking about leaving too, but then I would not know what to do when commercials come between some of my shows.

I've been tempted to leave but I'll stick around a little longer to see if I change my mind.

Around the Network

People get tired and move on. It's simple, there's always someone leaving.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Ka-pi96 said:
mjk45 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Yeah there is more Nintendo fans here than for any other console, but if other people stay here that would balance out more and more as time goes on.

As for the mods, yeah they are predominantly Nintendo fans, but as far as I've seen they don't let that affect the moderation decisions they make, which is fine.

is that true why do most of the polls favor Sony
about the mods it's only logical that they would be mainly Nintendo fans given Nintys controling nature.

I usually see polls favouring Nintendo. Not that it proves anything though, those polls are easily manipulated and it is easy to repeatedly vote on them if you want to.

The way to see that the site has more Nintendo fans is the most wanted games and the 500 greatest games threads. Sony seems to have caught up a bit lately but it does seem that Nintendo still has a very large presence here.

A lot of people also like both Sony and Nintendo or Sony and MS. It is rare to see Nintendo and MS.

So favorite games is skewed towards Sony when in reality they might prefer Nintendo or MS.

Hasn't spurgeonryan left multiple times now?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

pbroy said:
WagnerPaiva said:
I am leaving at September 23th 2015! Hopefully...

End of the World?

Please, brother pbroy, join me in prayer against the super bowl satanic half-time kate perry ritual tomorrow, we are trying to stop the demons to come in from the portals these satanic super bowl rituals open.
Let us pray in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord.

I propose a prayer War tomorrow, all christians, all around the world, let´s start right now and pray, let´s close the portals of Hell that they intend to open tomorrow. Let´s close them with prayers and with the Power of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We are the born again children of the grace, let´s pray that armies of the Lord God´s angels go to the Super Bowl tomorrow and bind hand and feet of the demons, and fallen angels involved in this disgusting ritual.

We are nothing without Jesus Christ, but by His grace and humble prayer, we are the army of God, let us fight evil with prayer.
Thank you! God bless you!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

ZyroXZ2 said:
Read a few pages, and noticed people say this site has too many Nintendo fans...

One thing I DISTINCTLY remember when I first joined was that this site didn't have ENOUGH Nintendo fans... There were always WAY more topics on the Sony section than Nintendo, but as the year rolled along, the tables began to turn...

However, I kind of think it's a good thing. I was SERIOUSLY getting tired of Nintendo doom threads always being made by Sony or MS fans, or just non-Wii U owners in general, lol... Though I see they still crop up for little-to-no good reason

Apparently people need to be taught a lesson for doing pretty much what the fanbase of any successful console would do. This is just payback. And the debtors are VERY generous.

Maybe I'm just too old for all the pettiness of console wars in general, but the place becomes less appealing when arseholes chase away the decent users, because that means more of the former. I only come here lately to see if the place has burned down yet.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3