By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Rising 2 teased for PS4 at Taipei Game Show

Tbone said:
Ruler said:

Why that? Have you seen the original trailer and played the game made by platinum? 

Yes ive played the game. And i love it. Hence why i said one my favorite games last gen. 

You had like over one hundred hours at it if I am not mistaken, right?

Around the Network

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-teases-metal-gear-rising-2-report/1100-6425019/

Okay now we know more,

Sony teased it and kojima visited a lot of platinum lattley, so maybe ps4 platinum exclusive?

Wright said:
Tbone said:

Yes ive played the game. And i love it. Hence why i said one my favorite games last gen. 

You had like over one hundred hours at it if I am not mistaken, right?

More or less :)

AgentZorn said:
DialgaMarine said:

God, I hope so. So many people were playing up Tomb Raider's timed exclusitivity, and then SFV came and slapped those same people in the mouth. This would basically be like punching them in the balls.

Seems to me that you care more about getting the MS fanbase upset than the game itself.

Probably. I never played the first, so I proably won't play this one either.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Platinum are not known for being the best at stories. Theres no need to rationalize it. This is why Microsoft is taking over certain duties for scalebound.

Didn't Platinum have little influence over the story in MGR? 

Around the Network

"Slice that rumor: No Metal Gear Rising 2 tease at Taipei games show. Spoke to @Ken1555 from @Kojima_Pro_Live, it is not true."

Roronaa_chan said:

"Slice that rumor: No Metal Gear Rising 2 tease at Taipei games show. Spoke to @Ken1555 from @Kojima_Pro_Live, it is not true."

I don´t care what he says. I want it!!!

I still hope for a Vita version. If there won't be a Vita version I will not buy this game.