By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What unannounced Wii U titles are coming?

garretslarrity said:
Wizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Come on FFV localization!

Hmm... Should we include localizations in this thread or keep it to new games?  I'm asking everybody, not just Ji- I mean, Wizz.  Sigh.

Loll T_T

I say we do! Cause technically, they aren't out in the west and they might potentically never be out in the west :(

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Paper Mario Wii U seems like it's gotta be coming at some point, but who knows. It worries me that Intelligent Systems doesn't have the capacity to work on an HD Paper Mario game, when they're just now wrapping up Codename STEAM, and working on the new Fire Emblem for 3DS, not to mention doing work on the SMT x FE.

I've love to be wrong, though.

There's gotta be a Metroid game announced at some point.  The Wii re-release of MP Trilogy on the eShop should be indication enough that Nintendo knows there is a strong desire for another game in the series.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

SJReiter said:
Hopefully Metroid. Hopefully an HD remaster for Twilight Princess.

Since that was out on the Wii, I can't see that getting released on the Wii U.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

I'd like to know what,if any,third party collabs they have currently in the works

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

garretslarrity said:

Pokemon:  Besides just an eShop only title?

Metroid: I'm sure that they will do something for the 30th anniversary, but it is possible that that means a game on the 3DS instead of the Wii U.

I believe so. A Pokemon stadium or Pokemon Adventure game is likely coming in my opinion.

It could be on 3DS, but I guess we won't know until it's announced. Could go either way really.

Also, you can still call Jizz, Jizz.

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
garretslarrity said:

Pokemon:  Besides just an eShop only title?

Metroid: I'm sure that they will do something for the 30th anniversary, but it is possible that that means a game on the 3DS instead of the Wii U.

I believe so. A Pokemon stadium or Pokemon Adventure game is likely coming in my opinion.

It could be on 3DS, but I guess we won't know until it's announced. Could go either way really.

I would love a console Pokemon RPG on the Wii U like Colosseum and XD, but after not having one on the Wii, i don't think we can use the term "likely."

I put it on the list anyway.

Paper Mario is a sure bet.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Hopefully something with a decent budget. I hope we don't already know about all the big games coming.

garretslarrity said:

I would love a console Pokemon RPG on the Wii U like Colosseum and XD, but after not having one on the Wii, i don't think we can use the term "likely."

I put it on the list anyway.

We had Revolations (it was bad but it counts)

cycycychris said:
To throw a few more out there. Hyrule Warriors 2 and Lego City 2?

I'm not including sequels to games the Wii U already has, unless we have specific evidence to believe that they are coming.