By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Quarter results are here! 7.08M 3DS and 3.03M Wii U shipped! Wii U 9.2M total shipped! 5.7 amiibos shipped!$250 million net income! 3DS projections lowered!

Tagging. Hopefully Nintendo posts some good profit and exceeds their expectations!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

will they give numbers now or tomorrow at the meeting?

POE said:

Numbers will be at the report, so in a few hours.

Tagged. I fear the worst, just in case.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Let's make offerings. 

Cool gif credit to Skullwaker.

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:
POE said:

Numbers will be at the report, so in a few hours.

thanks

I'm hyped (gee what am I doing? haha) !

I'm sure the results will be excellent.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Tagging. I'll be back around 2 to see.

Inb4 doom!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I predict reasonable profits for Nintendo. Strong game sales and reasonable hardware sales (Wii U and 3DS combined of course). Obviously nothing record breaking though. However because things are going along OK, and Nintendo has put loss making quarters well behind it the share price will go up.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix