By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Vita+3DS break 100 million?

Will Vita+3DS break 100m?

Yes, It will 28 36.84%

Nope, i don't think. 48 63.16%

Total:76

In My opinion nope, but it will Very close.

My prediction is Vita at 12.5m , And 3DS at 80m, so between 90m and 95m.

What do you Think?

Around the Network

No, 3DS won't reach 80m and Vita wont reach 15.

It is possible but very hard. I doubt it.

The Vita will most likely reach 12-13 million. The 3DS is hader to predict though. Depending on it's life span, it's support, the release of the New 3DS in the west and on how many Pokemon games it'll get, it's probably going to reach 65-80 million. I think it'll be around 75m, so it would get close to 100 million, but not break it.

But we'll see.

I'd say that it'll just break it.

Around the Network

I'm gonna say a big fat NO.

The 3DS is losing steam in Japan, which account for an astoundingly large part of its sales, US is losing Steam, but they haven't gotten the N3DS yet though, but I still think it'll be down this year. We'll know much better when we get the feb NPD report though. I'm also not sure what to think of the 3DS's numbers, as they've always been astoundingly close to the shipped number. We'll get Ninty's financial report soon, so we'll know for sure.

The Vita won't cross 15 million, despite the fact that it is slightly undertracked.

Imposible probably 80 millions maximum 90 millions

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Teeqoz said:

I'm gonna say a big fat NO.

The 3DS is losing steam in Japan, which account for an astoundingly large part of its sales, US is losing Steam, but they haven't gotten the N3DS yet though, but I still think it'll be down this year. We'll know much better when we get the feb NPD report though. I'm also not sure what to think of the 3DS's numbers, as they've always been astoundingly close to the shipped number. We'll get Ninty's financial report soon, so we'll know for sure.

The Vita won't cross 15 million, despite the fact that it is slightly 

3DS is UP yoy in Japan... It will sell Less than Last year but Not by much.

In The USA will be up imo, and in Europe will have Big increase.

So imo, 3DS will sell more this year.

The 3DS i expect to reach 80-85 million lifetime, and I don't think the vita would pass 15 million, so I would say no.

I think 80m combined is gonna be a struggle personally.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.