By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - It's been fun, guys..

Welp.. it's about that time, guys.

I know I'm not one of the greatest members in vgc history so I know that there are probably a lot of people who will be glad to see me go.. or maybe just dont care lol. Regardless, I just want to say farewell to you all. Even to the people I've debated heavily with during my time here. It's all good ;)

Also, i'm mainly a Playstation guy so with that being said.. all my regular NON-FANBOY Xbox players, Wii U players, and Playstation players.. enjoy your systems. Don't let yourself get wrapped up into this FAKE-ASS'D-WACK-ASS'D fanboy console "war". Just have fun with your games, people.

FUCK THESE FANBOYS and i mean that! There is no point to that fanboy shit. I don't care if you're a Xbox, Nintendo, Playstation, Sega, PC, Ouya or Jaguar fanboy.. YOU ARE ALL THE FUCKING SAME in my eyes! .. fuck those wack ass'd nerds.

@Moderators You all do a good job here. I know there were times when i have been modded by some of you and got mad about it but it is what it is. It's all good ;). Keep up the good work, guys. Don't ever for A SECOND let the fanboys take over VGC.

And if i've ever gotten into a heated debate with any of you before, it's all good ;). Nothing personal. I was just a person who was always game to debate something. It was NOT something that stemmed from me being a "Playstation fan" lol. I just liked to debate.

So with all this being said, i would like to request a permaban.. or.. if not.. just ban this account until around E3(June 10th or something). I'm not going to make an alt account and i'm probably not going to log back in after E3. Also, if it's not too much to ask, I only want either Mr Khan or Spyro(Kresnik) to ban me since they were my favorite mods lol

But it's been fun, guys. I hope the vgc community continues to grow full of regular Xbox, Nintendo, Playstation, and PC gamers who aren't fanboyish.

Hmm.. so i guess i will now officially be on the "lost members of VGC" list now lol

...see ya

Around the Network

I was going to say I'd miss you until you said Kresnik is one of your favorite mods. I guess I never really knew you after all this time. Good riddance.

Shame to lose anyone who is a long term member.

Hope you change your mind at some point.

If not, have a good one

wall of text and nowhere reason why you leave... wtf did i read? is it Smeags? its Smeags isn't it?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Sad to see you leaving. But lately I am having similar thoughts. Have fun bro with your future endeavors.

Around the Network

Why are you leaving? Good member and best of luck to you :)

No....
I'll miss ya man!

Seems like you are ending it all huh. Well take care man. I hope some day you get to play FF13 versus.

I guess it was time to end it all.

Good luck in your future endeavors,

See you tomorrow.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.