By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox Undertracked!!

Welfare said:
Xbox One could be at 11.1m or 11.2m, but yeah that is a lot of under tracking for the 360.

The funny thing is that the US is already over tracked by more than 1 million (I think it was 2 million), so it's doing way better in Europe/ROTW.

Yup. Take last years numbers which we know as fact. They shipped 3.5m in the holiday season but only sold around 1.3m in the US. It's no longer the 50% usershare it once was.

This year I estimate about 700k out of 2.1m~ shipped. That's 33%.

What does VGC show for 2014? 1.43m sold in the US, 2.56m globally. Over 50% marketshare in the US.

It's just wrong, the trackers need to be adjusted.

Around the Network

Eh must be more X1s sold than we thought. I'll take that over 360 being in 2nd

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Am I the only one that thinks there's a reason Microsoft doesn't just give us XB1 shipped numbers? I'm not even asking for sold numbers, they should just give shipped instead of this Xbox family crap they are doing.

Intrinsic said:
Am I the only one that thinks there's a reason Microsoft doesn't just give us XB1 shipped numbers? I'm not even asking for sold numbers, they should just give shipped instead of this Xbox family crap they are doing.

I rather they just disclose the relevent info. Shipped to, OS in stores and sold to consumer.

Do you remember that thread where people jumped the gun and said XBO was overtracked?

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:

Because they will be lower than PS4's?

I think everyone can agree on that.

SWORDF1SH said:
kowenicki said:

yeps.  undeniable.

360 still in 2nd, never left 2nd and will remain 2nd.  PS3 is dying much quicker.

fact.

Annnnd you've derailed the thread.

Nice one!

The thread is about xbox numbers, putting Xbox 360 in second place is about it's numbers and has everything to do with the thread, However your post about derailing the thread is actually the post to do so.

NICE ONE!

Sony needs to give us the total amount if PS3 units sold so we can have undeniable proof to everyone that they came in second last generation

kowenicki said:
Seece said:

So MS just released figures and they shipped 6.6m Xbox consoles during the holiday Q.

My estimates (though they are irrelavant to overal Xbox console sales if you notice the title) are that 4.5m are XB1 and 2.1m are 360. This puts 360 at around 86.9m and XB1 around 11.9m.

However you spin the ratios, it's a fact that combined they're at 98.8 million shipped.

We have 95.5m sold, that leaves 3.3m on shelves which is a lot for dying 360 and XB1.

FYI, I don't think XB1 is undertracked, just 360, heavily. (like 1.5m~)

yeps.  undeniable.

360 still in 2nd, never left 2nd and will remain 2nd.  PS3 is dying much quicker.

fact.

But where are 360's still selling?!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54