Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox Undertracked!!

IFireflyl said:
The fact of the matter is that there are no facts in this matter. There is a lot of speculation. Everyone gets cake.

The cake is a lie.

Around the Network
Insidb said:
IFireflyl said:
The fact of the matter is that there are no facts in this matter. There is a lot of speculation. Everyone gets cake.

The cake is a lie.

I've been had!

All numbers here are guesses and estimates. The number of shipped Xbone is still unknown and it is at best a guess by the topic author. Xbone could have shipped 3.8 or 4.0 Million, and that would make X360 numbers under tracking a less significant number.

I would hold my judgment until I see MS next Q shipment numbers to see if MS over shipped in last Q or not.

Frank_kc said:
All numbers here are guesses and estimates. The number of shipped Xbone is still unknown and it is at best a guess by the topic author. Xbone could have shipped 3.8 or 4.0 Million, and that would make X360 numbers under tracking a less significant number.

I would hold my judgment until I see MS next Q shipment numbers to see if MS over shipped in last Q or not.

Waiting 3 more months for answers is a bit much, I rader speculate.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

X1 is overtracked, according to VGC:
3.08M (2013 VGC estimate) + 7.68M (2014 MS announcement) + 0.12M (1/10 Week VGC estimate) = 10.88M
That's still 98% accuracy, though.

Around the Network
colafitte said:
kowenicki said:

right. 

you seem to be missing a rather obvious point.

the 360 is a year older than the PS3.

the ps3 is sellig at lot less in its 9th year than the 360 did in its 9th year 2014 v 2013.  therfore it is dying quicker in its lifetime.

even vgc numbers say this so I am not sure why anyone is denying it.

This hasnt been updated for a while but it shows it well.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=150782

Ok, so if you are counting accumulative sales during their first 8, 9 or 10 years in their lifetimes, then by that reasoning, PS3 surpassed X360 long time ago so this discussion is irrelevant.

Yes, by that reasoning PS3 is "dying quicker" but, it "grew" a lot quicker too. That, still doesn't confirm PS3 is behind X360 sales or shipments, even during 2014, by the way....

and now?  1.1m v c.2.2m for the last quarter?

I'm not really here!

Link: Shipment History Since 1995

30M next gen consoles shipped , 20M PS4 , so 10M X1 so X1 overtrackzd by at least 1M and more likely

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
30M next gen consoles shipped , 20M PS4 , so 10M X1 so X1 overtrackzd by at least 1M and more likely

19.5m PS4's shipped and 12m XB1's shipped, well over 30m.

Seece said:
Aerys said:

AMD report says 30M shipped, Sony says 19,9M shipped, so MS has not shipped more than 10,1M by the end of thé year , maths

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Seece said:
Aerys said:

Sony shipped ≈ 19.9M PS4    (13.5 + 6.4)            (see Q3 FY14 Sony report)