By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Seece said:
Aerys said:
30M next gen consoles shipped , 20M PS4 , so 10M X1 so X1 overtrackzd by at least 1M and more likely

19.5m PS4's shipped and 12m XB1's shipped, well over 30m.

That is some change from last gen.  The 360 has gone from winning to that. It's like the ps2 to ps3 but the opposite way around this time.  Great comeback.  

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
ioi said:
Seece said:
MoHasanie said:
But where are 360's still selling?!

Developing countries.

Such as?

Countries that are developing? that you presumably cant/wont track.

We understand your dilemma but are you maintaining the US data here is correct... the variance with NPD is quite large?

If they arent in the US and arent in Europe, then where are they? 

What is you comment on the US difference and the global lifetime xbox (360 plus ONE) shipments versus VGC sell through?

What if Microsoft have counted rrod replacements in their data and ioi has not?  Would explain why ps3 software sales is dwarfing the 360 for the last year.

Kerotan said:
Seece said:

19.5m PS4's shipped and 12m XB1's shipped, well over 30m.

That is some change from last gen.  The 360 has gone from winning to that. It's like the ps2 to ps3 but the opposite way around this time.  Great comeback.  

What's that got to do with anything? Are you really gonna post these comments for the sake of it Kerotan?

Kerotan said:
kowenicki said:

We understand your dilemma but are you maintaining the US data here is correct... the variance with NPD is quite large?

What is you comment on the US difference and the global lifetime xbox (360 plus ONE) shipments versus VGC sell through?

What if Microsoft have counted rrod replacements in their data and ioi has not?  Would explain why ps3 software sales is dwarfing the 360 for the last year.

This again? I thought we were way over the "rrod counting" case since many years.

Kerotan said:
kowenicki said:

They don't count RROD replacement, that was established in 2007. We have no idea if PS3 software > 360 software is true either. We have PS3 hardware > 360 hardware and 360 shipped more.

Around the Network

PS3 is definitely ahead of 360 and obliviously has more active users as well.

But yeah it is impossible to tell the actual numbers

exclusive_console said:

It is definitely not and obviosly you are wrong.

Why? Because I say so, just like you.

Seriously, is there anything that you can share with us that proves your point?

exclusive_console said:

Obliviously it isn't lol.

I love my 360, much more than a PS3, i really Hope in the second place!!!

ioi said:
Seece said:
MoHasanie said:
But where are 360's still selling?!

Developing countries.

Such as?

Hi ioi

Proud to be a Californian.